Butcher/burley

Aye, get Calderwood tae f*k too, he's a hun....:thumbs:

couldnae o put it better myself been saying it since he arrived at club a few half decent results so far this season obvoiusly nae including the complete embarassment of the caley game havnt papered over the fact hes a frigging useless b*stard of a manager :laughing:

couldnae o put it better myself been saying it since he arrived at club a few half decent results so far this season obvoiusly nae including the complete embarassment of the caley game havnt papered over the fact hes a frigging useless b*stard of a manager :laughing:

NEWSFLASH!!!!

Robbie in putting us to sleep with lack of imagination post! The world has became awash with broken records. I can't wait for the digital revolution to hit full flow;mp3's can't skip.

He's better than anything else we've had in the last 10 years...

Bring back Alex Miller eh lads??!!

• Site Sponsor
NEWSFLASH!!!!

Robbie in putting us to sleep with lack of imagination post! The world has became awash with broken records. I can't wait for the digital revolution to hit full flow;mp3's can't skip.

Now you're just being silly

NEWSFLASH!!!!

and what is your imaginative post regarding this topic? cant see none of your words of wisdom just a cocky useless retort :ThumbsDown:

Okay..

Always been in the top 6. Best European run for 20 years, with some amazing nights to remember. Shrewdest transfer dealings since we actually had money to spend. 3rd place then 4th place, which isn't awful. 2 semi-finals, and the best squad we've had for a bloody long time...

Need I go on?

As for Burley/Butcher; I hate the thought of an Englishman being part of our management team and I can't help but feel that Burley just lacks the fire to manage Scotland, but we'll see.