When Was The Last Time This Happened?

West Ham have ended their sponsorship deal with collapsed travel firm XL Holidays and will play at West Brom on Saturday in an unbranded kit.

The Hammers have suspended all sales of replica shirts and hope to remove all branding from their Upton Park ground.

West Brom do not have a shirt sponsor, so Saturday's Premier League match will see both sides in plain strips.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/7611752.stm

When was the last time that a game involving two league sides in England or Scotland saw both teams wearing kits without a sponsor? Must have to got back to the 80s I'd guess.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/7611752.stm

When was the last time that a game involving two league sides in England or Scotland saw both teams wearing kits without a sponsor? Must have to got back to the 80s I'd guess.

You're probably right, I'd say the 80's as well. Although I find it strange that West Brom couldn't attract a shirt sponsor considering they just got promoted to the Premiership.

Bla up.

Barca sold out to Unicef 2 years ago.

i think you will find that its barca who are giving unicef millions of pounds to put their name on their shirts so they get more awareness

so sell out????????? get your facts right

why would a charity pay the biggest club in the world to put their name on barca shirts when they could use the money for erm....charitable things

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i think you will find that its barca who are giving unicef millions of pounds to put their name on their shirts so they get more awareness

so sell out????????? get your facts right

why would a charity pay the biggest club in the world to put their name on barca shirts when they could use the money for erm....charitable things

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think the boy wiz fishing min ( I hope)