Titus Bramble

Guest SS RED

Guest the shepherd

League Two/Scottish First Division is more of Titus Bramble's level. I am sure he has made a bucket of money out the game for being, with respect, a very average, at best, defender in the top flight of the English League and should now set his standards a bit lower and play out the rest of his career gracefully. I hope he returns to Newcastle in January so they can end up relegated. :itch-chin:

I remember Bramble and Boumsong being called the Chuckle brothers live show during a game for Newcastle.

Wigans supporters must a good sense of Humour , As he was dropped from January to May 2008 after "that passback" against Everton

Ah, I might be mistaken there, he had been their player of the season up until that point, reverting to type may have harmed their view of him.

• 2 months later...
Guest LondonScottish
At least he scored at the right end today though :blahblah1: Ref had a howler btw.....

Bramble is a good player, but he does make the odd serious lapse, which you cannot do against such high quality forwards in the EPL. However Bruce seems to have cut most of that out of his game.

He's be fantastic in the SPL I would imagine.