Ross Kemp

King Street Loon

Anyone else watching this? He's in Belize and meeting some seriously mental f*^kers.

These people think nothing about killing you. A common way of life. A country falling into lawlessness.

:o

Gutted I don't have Sky to watch this. Seen most of them on youtube now right enough, so will need to check this one out when it gets uploaded.

Aye, It was pretty wild. The different gangs just across the roads from each other.

And getting paid 2 Kilos of coke for 2 drums of fuel.

Any one see the episode in El Salavdor ? Thats one frigged up place.

There was some RKNG rip-off on last night starring Vinnie Jones on 5 last night, where he meets 'the worlds toughest cops'. Seen it last week in Columbia and was about busting up gangs. Last night was El Salvador but couldn't watch it as my tv reception was goosed for some reason.

Aye, It was pretty wild. The different gangs just across the roads from each other.

And getting paid 2 Kilos of coke for 2 drums of fuel.

Any one see the episode in El Salavdor ? Thats one frigged up place.

I still think the el salvador episode is the best yet.

I watched an episode the other night, from the new series i think, it was the bulgaria one, thought it was poor.

I still think the el salvador episode is the best yet.

I watched an episode the other night, from the new series i think, it was the bulgaria one, thought it was poor.

Aye , Bulgaria about the roman gypsy gangs and how they are costing the British economy 10 x millions due to these gangs pickpocketing in London.

As well as being big players in the sex trade.

Next Monday there is a 90 minute special about gangs in Kenya where he ends up getting physically attacked.

Should be good viewing

:ThumbsDown:

Nice one, sounds interesting. Will have to youtube it, once it's been on. Watched the Belize one last night, quite interesting. Also watched a repeat of the Vinnie Jones coppers thing, about El Salvador. They're proper mental there, but Jones doesn't even go to these places, he just does a voice over and intro, pr 1ck!

And what happened? (I don't have Sky unfortunately)

He's probably got a team of tooled up minders standing behind the cameras.

No back up there at all. Just 5 of them in a jeep in middle of nowhere. Saw the mob coming towards and they ran back to jeep and were away to drive off when Kemp decided to go for it. Turned out the mob were only too happy to voice their opinion whilst they were on way to block off the whole of Nairobi and riot!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Two years later Kelt gets to see this show.

I think I've led a bit of a sheltered life :o

Favourite so far would be the Russian neo-Nazi gang. Setting fire to each other and shooting at each other wi tattie guns... rare fun.

The "Rounding up people and shipping them off to camps" and "enslaving foreigners" bits werenae as cheery, though.

Nutters.

A Ross Kemp tale from a journalist friend of mine...

So anyway, I'm at a BBC do in Bournemouth 10 or so years ago and Phil and Grant came down to plug a video they were doing. Ross Kemp decided to stay the night for the do, so the Beeb got a scratch table together and asked me to sit next to him. I duly did and me and Ross got on famously (does crossed fingers to show just how close we were). Both had families involved in politics, both left-leaning, both baldie macawaldies.

He told me some great stuff, about how Phil kept getting stitched up by the papers because he was one of the "insiders" flogging them stories about forthcoming storylines, so the tabs considered him fair game, he'd taken the king's shilling so he couldn't moan about it. Ross avoided all this, thanks to his relationship with Rebekah Wade.

So far so normal, but as the beers progressed, he started peppering the conversation with references to him not being gay. "I'm not gay myself," he'd start a sentence, a propos of nothing. "Of course, I'm not gay but