Man Utd

Can someone explain to me what the point in that fine is.

This would be the equvilent of 0.2pence to any of us.

Its totally pointless. Its in now way going to teach a team a lesson for having 7 players booked.

However, The ref was very OTT and there could be the same tackles next week and only a couple of bookings would happen.

Not a bad tackle in the game , Appart from Neville missing Ballack with a two footed slide (lucky he missed)

But the monetary value as you said is low, Much like Spain getting fined 800 quid for fans racist chants last season.

However, The ref was very OTT and there could be the same tackles next week and only a couple of bookings would happen.

Not a bad tackle in the game , Appart from Neville missing Ballack with a two footed slide (lucky he missed)

But the monetary value as you said is low, Much like Spain getting fined 800 quid for fans racist chants last season.

i have no idea what the challenges were like apart from Rooneys which i thought at the time was a definate booking. I didnt see the whole match.

I did see ferdinand acting like a wee bairn at the end though.

Can someone explain to me what the point in that fine is.

This would be the equvilent of 0.2pence to any of us.

Its totally pointless. Its in now way going to teach a team a lesson for having 7 players booked.

Don't think the Glazers would agree. After all, surely 'every little helps' when it comes to paying back their