Will Styles Get Demoted?

I have to comment on Mike Riley aswell. He was one of the worst referees going around just now, he let nothing go in the Merseyside derby and it was a shocking game due to him not letting it go.

He gave a yellow card to Felliani of Everton for a little trip, it was his first tackle. Cahills red card also, WHAT THE F-U-C-K??

No one in the Liverpool team even acted like they wanted him booked, and it wasn't that bad a challenge, just mis-timed, everyone was shocked when the red card came out.

I haven't saw the Styles penalty decision.

agree 100% he is terrible. Fellani's trip was a talking to at most but if you start bringing out cards after 8mins for nothing you are setting your stall out and have to book at will!!

Stan the man on talksport got torn in to ROnaldo calling him a cheat, to be fair to the lad he never even appealed and JLS tackle was one of the best for the position he was in, really shocking decision that something must come from it.

Also agree with roberto re the Cahill tackle, think it was more todo with him walking away than the actual foul, especially considering there is the "respect the ref" thing now.

Also agree with roberto re the Cahill tackle, think it was more todo with him walking away than the actual foul, especially considering there is the "respect the ref" thing now.

Considering this was Riley again, famous for that incident with Cashley, you would suspect that he would over-react when faced with similar again, but if you watch footage from behind the ref, just as Cahill gets up, he immediately went to his left pocket for the red card, he was sending him off regardless of what Cahill subsequently did or said.

Anyone else got so little to do in their lives, they want to discuss referees?

Interesting.

Knock yersels oot.

Sad.

Aye, let's instead have the 40th topic on Stewart Milne. Sad is the word right enough. I would have thought on a FOOTBALL forum, that referees would be a fairly pertinent topic, but as ever I suppose we should bow to your superior intellect :laughing:
Stan the man on talksport got torn in to ROnaldo calling him a cheat, to be fair to the lad he never even appealed and JLS tackle was one of the best for the position he was in, really shocking decision that something must come from it.

worst radio pundit in the world, f*kin wife beating dogger on the radio, twat.

Guest the shepherd

I see Rob Styles apologised to Bolton by phone yesterday after his unnecessary decision awarded surprisingly in favour of manchester united at old trafford (dodgy decision given in favour of man utd, never......) A bit of too little, too late and this decision could have dire consequences for Bolton if they continue on their current form when it comes around to May time again when relegation issues are decided. A long way off I know but you never know........