Todays Football

Guest LondonScottish

Fantastic result for Liverpool away to Man City after being 2-0 until the 55th minute. That is Championship winning form so far from the usually late starters. I still don't think they'll be ahead of Chelsea by the end but this could easily be Liverpool's best chance for many a year.

Also huge respect to Hull. To take 6 points off Arsenal and Spurs away is superb. :dontknow:

Fantastic result for Liverpool away to Man City after being 2-0 until the 55th minute. That is Championship winning form so far from the usually late starters. I still don't think they'll be ahead of Chelsea by the end but this could easily be Liverpool's best chance for many a year.

Also huge respect to Hull. To take 6 points off Arsenal and Spurs away is superb. :dontknow:

I am sure I heard some booing as the final whistle went at eastlands, if that is the case JC has an easy time up here :rolleyes:

As for Hull they have done really well a bit like Reading 3 seasons ago when they were punching above their weight, I also think Hull have a great manager, he can handle the pressure of the press and gets involved with the players warm up which is always good to see.

As for Spurs- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Manager number 9 in 12 years is approaching