Spurs 8-1 Arsenal

Guest LondonScottish
I hope they give Ramos time as you don't become a bad manager overnight. He did a superb job at Seville. I think what they lack at Spurs seems to be a bit of leadership.

It didn't help that they lost Berbatov, sold a good number of regular players including Keane, then Levy was too tight to match Arshavin's asking price.

King and Hutton being injured doesn't help, and Bent needs a class partner.

Ramos should be given time, as he has proved he is a good manager, but he is fighting wirth one hand behind his back fealing with the Spurs Board and money.

I think Martin Jol is correct when he says Tottenham need their English core back to the football team. Great individuals, but they just haven't gelled at all. I'd like to see Ramos given enough time to turn it around as I think undoubtedly he will, but Sundays defeat at home to Hull was a horrible result for him.

It didn't help that they lost Berbatov, sold a good number of regular players including Keane, then Levy was too tight to match Arshavin's asking price.

King and Hutton being injured doesn't help, and Bent needs a class partner.

Ramos should be given time, as he has proved he is a good manager, but he is fighting wirth one hand behind his back fealing with the Spurs Board and money.

The asking price was way too much but perhaps they should have pushed the boat out for him. They did well to receive

I still think they should of given Martin Jol more time - I'm sure he would of got them going and they'd of finished well clear of relegation. And look how well he's doing at Hamburg now.

A lesson has been learned so they should give Ramos more time. Only thing is far too often, managers don't get time to turn things around and panic button is pressed and manager is sacked.

Guest LondonScottish
being overly stubborn could also be blamed for them not buying a new striker before they sold berbatov, nah wait a minute, just stupid.. :tumbleweed:

That's Levy for you. Keane and Berbatov were a potent strike-force. Swap that for Bent and................. mmmmm........

Great business by the board. No way is Ramos a bad manager; his team just haven't got a serious goal threat.

Guest LondonScottish
obviously not a bad manager but im starting to think he isnt suited for the English game like many before him!

I just think he got screwed losing his strikers. One is hard to replace, but both is near on impossible in such a short space of time.