Lesbians

TheChimp

A topic for discussion on Friday.

Now I'm not talking about the truck driving feminist types, I mean the lovely ones who you wouldn't mind taking the plunge with yourself but they just so happen to prefer to munch clam.

Believe it or not, but they exist in Aberdeen. I haven't met any in Edinburgh yet but my mate is working with one, and he just so happened to tell me about her this morning.

So, lovely lesbians. Good thing or bad thing?

Discuss. :hysterical:

ive meet a few Lessers over the years but most have been your standard 1980's tennis playing mudguards!! But about 8 year ago i was in Yang next to Archoas and there were 2 beautiful lesbos going at it in the corner obviously putting on a show for the lads!. I swear there were about 20 of us just standing there rocking back and forth with our mouths open slabbering!! Hardly slept that night! :checkit:

They are indeed a terrific thing. Was down in Cardiff sunday till tuesday and on monday night was trying to find somewhere decent for us all to head out to. This involves walking up to good looking girls in the street and asking them if there is anywhere decent, no munters mind, so the first two i tried were lesbians and said they were going to a gay bar and did we want to go. They were well fit however even having said that there was no way i was setting foot inside a gay bar. Numbers were exchanged after being informed about a 24 hour bar elsewhere so we met again at 230am only to be informed that said bar was 20mins away in a taxi and i was giving a talk at 10am so that was that unfortunately.

Anyway there are fit lesbians out there and they are quality, the rest (typical ones that you see in the weeg) are not.

f*cking hate them

Wasted 2 hours of my very valuable time chatting one up last weekend! She was fecking stunning too - one of the best ass's i have seen!

Anyways here opening line could have been btw your wasting your time im a lesbo and save me a lot of time and effort

Guest TenementFunster
They are indeed a terrific thing. Was down in Cardiff sunday till tuesday and on monday night was trying to find somewhere decent for us all to head out to. This involves walking up to good looking girls in the street and asking them if there is anywhere decent, no munters mind, so the first two i tried were lesbians and said they were going to a gay bar and did we want to go. They were well fit however even having said that there was no way i was setting foot inside a gay bar. Numbers were exchanged after being informed about a 24 hour bar elsewhere so we met again at 230am only to be informed that said bar was 20mins away in a taxi and i was giving a talk at 10am so that was that unfortunately.

Anyway there are fit lesbians out there and they are quality, the rest (typical ones that you see in the weeg) are not.

Good looking fur traders are a thing of exquisite beauty. :appl:

Nespa, I used to hang around the same boozers about 8 years ago and I think the self same type of "shows" were very commonplace both in Yang and Archaos!! :checkit:

f*cking hate them

Wasted 2 hours of my very valuable time chatting one up last weekend! She was fecking stunning too - one of the best ass's i have seen!

Anyways here opening line could have been btw your wasting your time im a lesbo and save me a lot of time and effort

lol! the old "sorry im a lesbian" line to get rid of you!!..classic! :checkit:

• Upvote 1
lol! the old "sorry im a lesbian" line to get rid of you!!..classic! :checkit:

Unfortunatly i had the mis-fortune of being introduced to her girl friend - i was better looking then this beast!

Guest TenementFunster
f*cking hate them

:checkit: :laughmad: :angry: , that's a lot better than "beat it ya munter!" which is the less diplomatic version!! :angry:

"I'd rather you thought I was a carpet muncher than get chatted up any more by you!" :angry:

lol! the old "sorry im a lesbian" line to get rid of you!!..classic! :angry:

:checkit:

I used similar tactics to get rid of Barcelona prossies (if you've been to Barca, you'll understand!) when on my stag do - my best man playing the part of my gay lover!!!!

Guest TenementFunster
:checkit:

I used similar tactics to get rid of Barcelona prossies (if you've been to Barca, you'll understand!) when on my stag do - my best man playing the part of my gay lover!!!!

They're very, very persistent. A wee bit intimidating too when there's a squad of them.

But, according to the English lads on our trip, are more than prepared to do a "lezza" show for you, just to keep this on topic. :angry:

Other classic, "i'm pregnant". If both combined you should get your coat and just leave to work on your chat.

I was happy enough fecking off after she told me - she wouldnt order me a taxi, she said if i left she would have nobody to talk too :checkit:

Anyways all that good patter wasted :angry:

But I thought you said she introduced you to her and she was an ugly bint?

Her girlfriend was a right munter she came in as i was carrying my mate out of the place - a real monster!

Guest TenementFunster
Her girlfriend was a right munter she came in as i was carrying my mate out of the place - a real monster!

Well there you go, what a night. At least you still pulled.

Well there you go, what a night. At least you still pulled.

it was taking all my will not to smack him - plus hes a hun and i have standards (ok higher standards then a hun anyway)

• 6 years later...