Skins - Where To Get In Aberdeen

freekorps

to save me looking around or phoning up can anyone recommend somewhere to go to buy those "skins" that some footy players wear underneath their shirts?

Was told by a ref last week that all undergarments have to be the same colour of the strip, which i hadnt heard of as an explicit rule.

Black cycling shorts for dark navy shorts were no good!!!

to save me looking around or phoning up can anyone recommend somewhere to go to buy those "skins" that some footy players wear underneath their shirts?

Was told by a ref last week that all undergarments have to be the same colour of the strip, which i hadnt heard of as an explicit rule.

Thought this was going to be about joints, One Up had some decent big skins last time I checked btw.

skins is massively overpriced.

the nike stuff is good for the hot but not great for cold. same for adidas.

as everyone will groan at the fact ive jumped in on this one, under armour is the way to go. Do a search on here for under armour and youll find several threads full of advice.

This could well be true, but a guy in my team wears a white coloured undergarment in a black kit. I am also looking for a pair of those Nike football shorts, like the cycling ones, think I'll pop in town tomorrow and buy myself a pair.

This could well be true, but a guy in my team wears a white coloured undergarment in a black kit. I am also looking for a pair of those Nike football shorts, like the cycling ones, think I'll pop in town tomorrow and buy myself a pair.

some of our players just hid the "under-shorts" out of sight, when an opposition player went down injured we could see he did the same, a few shouts to the ref to see if he was going to be as pernickety as he was in changing rooms... alas he was not. his threats of getting folk to change and waste their own time off the pitch was not carried through. although it is the rules i was wondering how far it goes in relation to matching the colour of strips.

i guess if the Ref was assessed then at least he made the effort to warn the players.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_footb...m?curpageid=438

• 2 years later...

If you can find a stockist get Canterbury of New Zealand base layer skins ,

Need to get myself another long sleeved base layer, the Canterbury one which served me well, about 4 years, is now lost in the amazing black hole of offshore laundry.

Stick with Canterbury, or try another brand.

Suggestions welcome.

Na a fan o "undergarments", trackie bottoms, gloves etc.

Get stuck in and concentrate and you winna feel the cauld.

If a player is not keen on the cold he's unlikely to enjoy a good 50/50.

ill bite. why arent you a fan of underwear?

it keeps you warm. its better than putting on a jumper or jacket.

Na a fan o "undergarments", trackie bottoms, gloves etc.

Get stuck in and concentrate and you winna feel the cauld.

If a player is not keen on the cold he's unlikely to enjoy a good 50/50.

Ha, I should maybe try that at work and forget about additional base layers to keep me warm in the cold winter Norwegian months.

Is it acceptable to wear one while working, or should I just get stuck in, if i'm cold I should just do 50 burpee jumps and 50 press up's and after that I winna be cold ?

As stated I don't like to see football players in them.

I thought this thread was about fitba as the initial post mentioned a ref.

As for wearing at work, please yer fucking sel but I'd claim back the cost if the work dinna provide warm enough gear.

I wear nike base layers - try them on in a shoap and then get them on the nike store UK website.