Scotland . Roll Call

With it being international Saturday the morn, Whats everybodies plans for the day?

Hampden ?

Pub ?

Home ?

B&Q ?

My plans are to get all the chores out of the way in the morning. Hit the local pub in Buckie early afternoon and just make a day of it.

:laughing:

Bedded by 10pm more than likely :dontknow:

Playing fitba, so I'll miss the game, quite glad too. Haven't watched a Scotland game since the disappointment of the Georgia match. Still feel absolutely cheated by the players & coaching staff... its happened far too often over the past 10 years or so.

When I was a kid my old man used to tell me not to bother with Scotland, "They'll only let you down time after time," he said.... should have heeded his warning before now.

Guest Donforlife
With it being international Saturday the morn, Whats everybodies plans for the day?

Hampden ?

Pub ?

Home ?

B&Q ?

My plans are to get all the chores out of the way in the morning. Hit the local pub in Buckie early afternoon and just make a day of it.

:laughing:

Bedded by 10pm more than likely :soapbox:

up at 5am - work for 6am to 1pm

pub for 1.30pm

Hampden for 3pm.

celebrate a 2-1 win by 4.45pm

bed for 10pm as up at 5am for work again.

leaving the house at around 10am, pick up a few mates, and then head for hampden.

C'mon scotland!

Dont bother picking me up? However if you wish to pop in past and pick up your United v West ham ticket it arrived today :dontknow:

Up at 6.30am, into the pub for 8am, onto the train for 9am and hopefully at Hampden for 3pm. :dontknow:

More than likely bed by 10pm too. :drink:

I think you normally miss that one and head straight for train at 9??? :dontknow:

Same as Chimp except i will be in pub for 8am and train for 9. Special OJ on the train then :drink: till KO then :drink: til i fall over. :party: :tommy:

Hoping to last longer than 10pm this time! :tommy:

I think you normally miss that one and head straight for train at 9??? :dontknow:

Same as Chimp except i will be in pub for 8am and train for 9. Special OJ on the train then :tommy: till KO then :party: til i fall over. :tommy: :drink:

Hoping to last longer than 10pm this time! :dontknow:

BACK BACK DANGER DANGER!

The police statement which I read said that they'll be employing some manner of 'dipstick' device to check for special OJ and coke and the like on both trains and coaches. FFS dinnae run the risk of getting your ticket confiscated.

I think we all just need to accept that it's dry trains the morn. Complete pain in the arse, but there it is.

BACK BACK DANGER DANGER!

The police statement which I read said that they'll be employing some manner of 'dipstick' device to check for special OJ and coke and the like on both trains and coaches. FFS dinnae run the risk of getting your ticket confiscated.

I think we all just need to accept that it's dry trains the morn. Complete pain in the arse, but there it is.

TBH was thinking about taking but told Aberdeen Ladette earlier in wk we can just wait till Glasgow before drinking. Will be drinking most of it tonight anyway haven't had a drink for a good 3/4 wks.

Can't wait! :banghead::laughing:

See you tomorrow at some point :confused: