Bon Accord

BTR

Dis the juice larry still come roon on a Seturday mornin?

(at least it was Setuday in Peterheid)

Jist spikkin aboot juice larries in work there and I mind you used to get broon-coloured "Iron Brew" fae Bon Accord, as well as their special "Tropical" juice fit wis affa fine!

I can confirm that Bon Accord lemonade is still on the go. Although the lorry would now appear to be a transit van. (obviously to do with sales dropping)

Have seen said van on a few occasions in Mastrick when I've been working.

Seen that Solripe pish on folks doorsteps as well but Bon Accord is original and best. :itch-chin:

Must admit I do miss the lorry and getting bottles of Limeade, Red Kola and American Cream Soda delivered straight to my door.

Dis the juice larry still come roon on a Seturday mornin?

(at least it was Setuday in Peterheid)

Jist spikkin aboot juice larries in work there and I mind you used to get broon-coloured "Iron Brew" fae Bon Accord, as well as their special "Tropical" juice fit wis affa fine!

Used to like the BonAccord Pineappleade

Moray Cup is the best!

Still get it out of Thains on George St after a night on the lash!

To wash down your mince n mealie pie!

I like the cut of your jib!

Moray Cup puts conventional Red Kola in the shade.

The soft drink of champions.

It's Sangs o Bunff that make that and had a bottle of that on Monday and agree that it's still fine!

Ouch - the Duffers winna like you saying that, especially if they're anything like us and the Puddlestinkers!

Sangs of Macduff isn't it?

They're both, apparently:

Sangs (Banff) Limited is a family-owned soft drinks manufacturer based in Macduff, on the Moray Firth coast of North East Scotland. The Sangs name has been associated with soft drinks since 1896, when a Miss Sang sold fresh, home made Lemonade on Aberdeen
You even used to get the Bon Accord lorry in Inverness. Used to stop at my neighbours. I was pretty young at the time cos I don't remember when I last saw it.

Never mind that, it even used to make it to Pitmedden!! It was always there, pride of place on the dinner table, when we used to arrive up on a Friday night to see all the rellies!

Milngavie is close to Bearsden. Cocky cock of the north has some 'issues' with Donstalk. There was once a member on Donstalk with 'Bearsden' as part of his name who had some 'issues' with Donstalk.

cocks are also birds.

birds can get bird flu.

just when exactly is that gonna kill us all?

I havent heard anything about it for eons.

You would think they just made it all up.

• 5 years later...