Crimewatch

Original A1

• 6 years later...

Big drama in my street just now, two kids have tried to steal a neighbours Porsche but appeared not to be able to drive it, revved it up and hit a parked car, managed to steal the guys wifes car, little Alfa Romeo I think, my daughter heard and saw the commotion then ran to wake me, all over by the time I got out.

The one night I go to my bed early and am sleeping by 8 this happens, my moment to be a hero....gone!! :(

They actually got the Porsche out of the drive but reversed into a car, it sounds like he couldn't find first gear (engine was revving high) so legged it down the street, the little car was long gone by then, police here now, I imagine the running scamp will still be out hiding around Forrit Brae, would be too risky for the little car to come back this way for him. One neighbour reckons they had a laptop to start the Porsche, fuck knows how that works but you'd think driving skills would have been included in the car stealing course. It's the house right next to the show home.

Been a lot of dodgers walking about here recently, probably think rich pickings, only get worse when they association houses are filled, think next week or the next.

Big drama in my street just now, two kids have tried to steal a neighbours Porsche but appeared not to be able to drive it, revved it up and hit a parked car, managed to steal the guys wifes car, little Alfa Romeo I think, my daughter heard and saw the commotion then ran to wake me, all over by the time I got out.

The one night I go to my bed early and am sleeping by 8 this happens, my moment to be a hero....gone!! :(

Any update on the deed boy that actually wasnt deed? Did they ever catch the women in question....

Any update on the deed boy that actually wasnt deed? Did they ever catch the women in question....

She's in hiding, a mystery guy came on and said he told her as he'd heard it in toon from someone, it's still ongoing.

Poodler min, he's in ward 205, Steve Thow, be gentle with his bed bath, he's apparently nae happy he was reported deed.

Crimewatch update, the car they knicked has been recovered, ran out of petrol during a police pursuit, was first spotted in Mastrick, par per our police the guy in the car made an escape.

Just spoke to the Porsche owner, he actually had a hold of one of the guys arms but he still managed to break free, don't think I'd have let go to be honest but the guy says he was half asleep in bare feet with just his pants on, got a good look at him anyway. They got in through his patio door which he'd forgot to lock.

2nd crime here in a week, conservatory broke into as well last week according to the police.

I fecking detest the little scrotes who think they can take other peoples property, see a new house an see it as an opportunity, maybe if they got off their arse and worked for 30 years they could afford the same and a nice motor, I honestly would make house burglary and car theft a straight 5 year sentence for a first crime, double for a second, 3 strikes and you're out for life like the yanks do as well, giving them 3 Months is just like a little holiday with their mates for these cunts. Rant over.

Security at the Dayts manor is being stepped up, I'm going to glue shards of glass to my fence top where it backs on to the lane behind my house and move my baseball bat from the garage to the bedside.

• Upvote 3

Crimewatch update, the car they knicked has been recovered, ran out of petrol during a police pursuit, was first spotted in Mastrick, par per our police the guy in the car made an escape.

Just spoke to the Porsche owner, he actually had a hold of one of the guys arms but he still managed to break free, don't think I'd have let go to be honest but the guy says he was half asleep in bare feet with just his pants on, got a good look at him anyway. They got in through his patio door which he'd forgot to lock.

2nd crime here in a week, conservatory broke into as well last week according to the police.

I fecking detest the little scrotes who think they can take other peoples property, see a new house an see it as an opportunity, maybe if they got off their arse and worked for 30 years they could afford the same and a nice motor, I honestly would make house burglary and car theft a straight 5 year sentence for a first crime, double for a second, 3 strikes and you're out for life like the yanks do as well, giving them 3 Months is just like a little holiday with their mates for these cunts. Rant over.

Security at the Dayts manor is being stepped up, I'm going to glue shards of glass to my fence top where it backs on to the lane behind my house and move my baseball bat from the garage to the bedside.

Better if you can catch the cunts yourself and dish out your own punishement, I live in a small village and my garage got broken into had just let the dog out minutes earlier and her barking alerted us to it also gave me time to get a look at the guy who I recognised.

Revenge was got a couple of weeks later on the guys precious car which must have cost a fortune to put right.

Wouldn't be so easy in the city unless it's a local to the area toe rag.

• Site Sponsor

+1 for the rant.

What a bungled attempt that sounds.

Get to the stage you've started a prestige German sports car and you wallop it into the first obstacle 6 feet away.

That will have the non Boxy locals who moved up to the Grange flapping. The wife telling them "I told you this place was dangerous, look at the dog dirt on Bankhead Avenue for goodness sake".

He didn't know how to get the handbrake off apparently.

I'm just getting to grips with my Bugatti Veyron.

Bit of a bastard, I'd only just started getting used to the Lamborghini I traded in for it.

It's a tough life.

Less of that tup, just because a car is an automatic doesn't mean it is a supercar.

Sorry I thought you meant you had just got used to your new Porsche Pash min.

My mistake.

As for you dayts, nobody I know owns a tractor as I don't live in the countryside. It's doubtful the new car park will cater for tractors.

You are invited up to Wick anytime to prove your pre-conceived ideas are rubbish.

When I lived in Woodside, it was a common occurrence for many cars to have their wing mirrors booted off.

You eventually get to the stage where you just leave it dangling, no point in replacing as it happened so often.

Got broken into thrice in one year; ground floor flat, never a good idea....

The place eventually had cameras pointing in all directions and the merest noise at night had you wide awake with 7 Iron in hand.

I blame foreigners. Ship them all back to whence they came.

@@daytripping

You need to get your manor back under control.

Perverts flashing young girls, houses, cars and lock ups getting stolen and broken into.

Quite the crimewave.

Changed days from when I was schooled at Bunkheid.

Perhaps you could put your downtime work wise to some use.

Become some sort of vigilante. Bringing peace back to the streets of Boxy.

I think you have this power within you.

Put an eye mask on Leon and he could be your Robin type sidekick.

I was discussing this earlier today, Bucksburn used to be a quaint crime free zone in this beautiful city of ours, don't know what's happened but the trackie roaming yoofs of Aberdeen appear to have us firmly in their sites at the moment, it will come to a head soon, the locks up in Cloverfield last week and now crimes on my doorstep, no doubt the same people.

I will be stepping up patrols, stopped going down the lane behind me as it was making my trainers muddy, guess I'll just have to bite the bullet, would give me great pleasure to catch them in the act and give them a clip round the ear.

My trusty steeds Leon and Tiger are always by my side, we're a formidable trio when out for a stroll.