Burley's Replacment

Jimmy is the media darling.

So why is it that when a replacement for Burley was mentioned in a few papers

Jimmy's name didn't appear as a candidate in any ?

He is never linked with any other jobs.

My view is that they are more than happy for him to remain at pittodrie thus keeping

us well away from success.

Jimmy is the media darling.

So why is it that when a replacement for Burley was mentioned in a few papers

Jimmy's name didn't appear as a candidate in any ?

He is never linked with any other jobs.

My view is that they are more than happy for him to remain at pittodrie thus keeping

us well away from success.

The main topic was giving me hope that he was gone! :banghead::cry:

Ah well back to JC bashing wouldn't want this clown in charge of Scotland. :nono:

Guest LondonScottish
:banghead::nono::cry:

Did well at Ipswich for years, did well at Hearts for his brief time there.

Once this Rangers clique has been disbanded and we have a squad of players who really want to play for each other we'll be fine. F@ck off Weir, Boyd, McCulloch etc.

Did well at Ipswich for years, did well at Hearts for his brief time there.

Once this Rangers clique has been disbanded and we have a squad of players who really want to play for each other we'll be fine. F@ck off Weir, Boyd, McCulloch etc.

I agree with first part of post and i quite agreed with his appointment but he certainly isn't helping himself with tactics and formations also he is the one that is picking these players. So if he doesn't want them and thinks they are NO good,

Why pick them?? :banghead:

Guest LondonScottish
I agree with first part of post and i quite agreed with his appointment but he certainly isn't helping himself with tactics and formations also he is the one that is picking these players. So if he doesn't want them and thinks they are NO good,

Why pick them?? :banghead:

If that chance had gone in, he'd have been a hero. That was a one in a million miss.

He hasn't got much quality to work with, and we badly missed Fergison and Hutton.

Who were the other choices for manager available?

Much rather have Burley in charge of Scotland than JC in charge of Aberdeen if I had to choose.

In fact, I think I'd take Burley to Pittodrie and JC can take the Scotland job.

I agree you, in my opninion Burley is a pretty good club manager, but the national team isn't the right job for him. it woukld be nice to see JC far, far away from Pittodrie...

If that chance had gone in, he'd have been a hero. That was a one in a million miss.

He hasn't got much quality to work with, and we badly missed Fergison and Hutton.

Who were the other choices as manager available?

I am not saying he wasn't the answer at the time was very happy with his appointment at the time but just feel he is not using the best players in proper positions. We played a very weak Norway at home and played 1 up front, i have a few other issues but don't have time to discuss.

Will give Burley enough time i haven't given up hope my flights to Holland are booked. :banghead:

I also know you think Mcghee is needed else where but he was availible at the time.

Anyway got to go will carry on this debate another time.

Guest rocket_scientist
I like Burley as a manager.

I agree his record in club football is good enough to qualify him for the national job, and was pleased to see him get it. No judgements on him until he sees out the whole of his contract in my opinion i.e. 4 years. It is folly for the press to be jumping on him already, presumably only because he speaks like a homosexual. His pr*ck of a nephew, Craig, can get off his back though.

cant believe the negative press towards burley just because he didnt play that sack of shyte.

i see broadfoot and ferguson have publicly backed boyd - friggin w*nkers.

they didnt need to say anything at all.

i'm fuming at this and Boyd should be told by the SFA beaks that he will never be allowed to wear the dark blue of scotland again.

i hope he finally gets a move away from rangers and his career goes right down the pan. friggin scumbag

cant believe the negative press towards burley just because he didnt play that sack of shyte.

i see broadfoot and ferguson have publicly backed boyd - friggin w*nkers.

they didnt need to say anything at all.

i'm fuming at this and Boyd should be told by the SFA beaks that he will never be allowed to wear the dark blue of scotland again.

i hope he finally gets a move away from rangers and his career goes right down the pan. friggin scumbag

My negative vibes towards Burley is not because he didn't pick these Hun loving Scum, it's because he hasn't started off well and very negative in terms of team selection.

The Hun lovers are always going to come out and back each other.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries...ings/index.html

we are 2nd in the group with a game in hand over third.

i still theres a good chance.

on a down side it looks like the guffs are more or less through

With all our rivals having played Holland already. We will have to beat Macedonia and Iceland at home as we would be expected to anyway but really have to go to Norway and win and do something in one of the Holland matches and even then if we finish 2nd are not guarenteed a play off spot since the worst 2nd placed team misses out.

With all our rivals having played Holland already. We will have to beat Macedonia and Iceland at home as we would be expected to anyway but really have to go to Norway and win and do something in one of the Holland matches and even then if we finish 2nd are not guarenteed a play off spot since the worst 2nd placed team misses out.

very true and we can do it.

hopefully this poor start will kick them all up the arse

I agree his record in club football is good enough to qualify him for the national job, and was pleased to see him get it. No judgements on him until he sees out the whole of his contract in my opinion i.e. 4 years.

He was the best candidate, IMO. I wouldn't have Graeme Souness anywhere near the national team. I hate the cant.

It is folly for the press to be jumping on him already, presumably only because he speaks like a homosexual. His pr*ck of a nephew, Craig, can get off his back though.

I would have thought that his falsetto tones, camp demeanour and limp wrists would have stood him in good stead with the Glasgay crowd. Obviously not. Then again, I wouldn't want to have shared one of the post-match communal baths with him, would you?

He was the best candidate, IMO. I wouldn't have Graeme Souness anywhere near the national team. I hate the cant.

I would have thought that his falsetto tones, camp demeanour and limp wrists would have stood him in good stead with the Glasgay crowd. Obviously not. Then again, I wouldn't want to have shared one of the post-match communal baths with him, would you?

agree with your posts here JB