Spurs Again

Guest SS RED

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs should just be relegated, there should be a rule actually which should force any team that has tried to buy 4th spot get automaticaly relegated if they havn't got more than 10 points after 7 games.

WORST BAIT EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SPURS ARE RAMPANT......COME ON.

1-1, yessssssssssss

BENT, HUTTON MAD ETHE GOAL.

great news that huttons back. hows he doing so far?

Spurs should just be relegated, there should be a rule actually which should force any team that has tried to buy 4th spot get automaticaly relegated if they havn't got more than 10 points after 7 games.

totally fishing

Well they tried to buy 4th spot, two years in a row failed, have a lot of debt now and are strugling big time, teams like stoke and Hull deserv to be in the EPL more than Spurs.

:dontknow::gay: :gay: :sleeping: :sleeping:

aberdeen have the 4th highest budget in the SPL but are sitting 10th should we be be relegated. didnt think so

Maybe we should though but to compare us to spurs is just silly, they are in England getting 40+million a year through tv then another 10million through cup comps, we get roughly 2million throughcup and tv money, a team built on their budget should be up and around the top 4.

Why bring it up if you can't put an arguement out to back it up? If Aberdeen had the budget spurs had i'd be expecting us to get in the top 2 or if in England top 4, if we were bottom of the league this far in to the season I would be expecting us to get relegated as punishment for an awful start and awful spending.

Why bring it up if you can't put an arguement out to back it up? If Aberdeen had the budget spurs had i'd be expecting us to get in the top 2 or if in England top 4, if we were bottom of the league this far in to the season I would be expecting us to get relegated as punishment for an awful start and awful spending.

your losing your own argument

Well, it happens to be "washes", not even a spurs fan and I know this, oh my, maybe I should start supporting them, they need all the fans they can get especially if they get beat.

It's cleans you foooool.

You wanting one of my old spurs tops then?