Daniel Levy - It Could Be Worse, We Could Have This Clown

Guest rocket_scientist

Using Levy as an example not to judge Milne and Miller's record? Bizarre. I suppose the late Eddie Thompson is also another example we should use not to judge too? Y'know, his record of hiring and firing McCall, Chisholm, Brewtser and anyone else I may have forgotten, embracing the fans and a supporters trust and turning a loss-making business into a debt-free profit making one. Difference between these two chairman and our situation is that they act to fix their previous mistakes. Ours don't even want to know, as evidenced by complete and utter inaction and sustained non-communication with the fans.

What are your motivations for serving up every argument with pro-Milne and pro-Miller stances? You've even done a complete and utter U-turn on JMG, yet refuse to acknowledge any further problems at AFC plc higher up the chain.

Using Levy as an example not to judge Milne and Miller's record? Bizarre. I suppose the late Eddie Thompson is also another example we should use not to judge too? Y'know, his record of hiring and firing McCall, Chisholm, Brewtser and anyone else I may have forgotten, embracing the fans and a supporters trust and turning a loss-making business into a debt-free profit making one. Difference between these two chairman and our situation is that they act to fix their previous mistakes. Ours don't even want to know, as evidenced by complete and utter inaction and sustained non-communication with the fans.

What are your motivations for serving up every argument with pro-Milne and pro-Miller stances? You've even done a complete and utter U-turn on JMG, yet refuse to acknowledge any further problems at AFC plc higher up the chain.

Debt free??? Try 7 million

http://www.football-finances.org.uk/dundeeunited/debt2.htm

Guest rocket_scientist

I thought they were too but amongst the testimonials when he kicked the bucket, was that he had recently paid off the debt. It could be the syndrome of excessively praising the recently departed. I always hated that. Much as I admired and respected Eddie T RIP, even when a total arsehole buckets the kick, you get these ridiculously inappropriate gushing tributes symptomatic of failed immediate memories.

I thought they were too but amongst the testimonials when he kicked the bucket, was that he had recently paid off the debt. It could be the syndrome of excessively praising the recently departed. I always hated that. Much as I admired and respected Eddie T RIP, even when a total arsehole buckets the kick, you get these ridiculously inappropriate gushing tributes symptomatic of failed immediate memories.

Be interesting to hear if that true in the next lot of figures.