Kilmarnock V Celtic

Guest rocket_scientist

Guest rocket_scientist

Forgot Killie had a game before us on Saturday. Nice one. Hope there are heavy bruising tackles flying in everywhere and extra time. Result? Couldn't really care less.

Combe out of position by about a yard. So ofc, ball ends up a yard out of his reach. Never really turned into a competition. Killie tried, but were no match, Celtic were completely on top of their game.

Bad news for us though. Wounded animal, cold north-east winds, low crowd, poor home form, Jimmy Calderwood.

We aren't in for an easy ride that's for sure.

Combe out of position by about a yard. So ofc, ball ends up a yard out of his reach. Never really turned into a competition. Killie tried, but were no match, Celtic were completely on top of their game.

Bad news for us though. Wounded animal, cold north-east winds, low crowd, poor home form, Jimmy Calderwood.

We aren't in for an easy ride that's for sure.

lats night was another terrible advert for scottish football.

i turned it off after a while as it was juts pure sh*t. Killlie didnt seem to have any fight at all. they had no fans and exepected to lose

lats night was another terrible advert for scottish football.

i turned it off after a while as it was juts pure sh*t. Killlie didnt seem to have any fight at all. they had no fans and exepected to lose

I watched it when it was ht of the Spurs game and Celtic looked pretty good.

No different than the likes of Man Utd gubbing Bolton or someone for example....other than the empty ground of course.

very true. but i'm not trying to compare any leagues here.

last night was shocking

Other than a brief period in the second half (around the time when the two goals were scored) I stopped watching at half time.

Was basically game over by then and was pretty poor stuff. Had more enjoyment watching Sky Sports News with the EPL scores coming through.

Other than a brief period in the second half (around the time when the two goals were scored) I stopped watching at half time.

Was basically game over by then and was pretty poor stuff. Had more enjoyment watching Sky Sports News with the EPL scores coming through.

cant beleive i'm going to admit this but same here.

watching the reactions of guys watching games was more exciting.

I wish Killie would just frigg off to division one.

They have tken something like 2 points from celtic in 6 years so everyone knew exactly how shyte and easy this game would be for the tims yet the BBC went with this game

Kilmarnocks support, deary me, end was empty, main stand was 20 percent full and behind the cameras you never saw, what an utter embarrassment.

Outside hibs hearts and us the rest have really poor supports.