Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2024 at 11:27 PM, minijc said:

Very impressive showing from Dalton Smith there, lovely shot to the body to stop Zepeda.

It was a big step up for Smith but he came through it with flying colours. Looks like Boxxer are going to pull Azim out of that match up in the same way they did earlier with Fraser Clarke vs Wardley.

8 hours ago, minijc said:

Really enjoyed that, no idea how Wardley managed to stay up in the last, sare beak for a while like.

Wardley had never been past 7 before and you could see he was gassed from the midway point. With the knockdown and point deduction, I gave it to Wardley by a round. Really good domestic fight.

Due to change of date, before I go down the route of social media or fucking pain in the arse resale online.

I am now busy on the rescheduled date for Taylor Catterall 2 in Leeds.

So have 2 tickets for sale, 80 quid each. Leeds. If anyone wants them... shout me via PM. I'll leave them up here until next week, then I'll go down route of social media bla bla bla.

8 hours ago, standfree1978 said:

Tyson looking lean at today’s presser. Glad he’s taken this fight seriously, he’ll need to be at the top of his game to beat Usyk.

If I'd been asked a year ago, I'd have said Fury is too big and powerful, especially as Usyk (unlike Holyfield for instance) still looks like a Cruiserweight rather than a genuine Heavyweight. Since then, my doubts have crept in and I've a feeling an upset is on the cards.

We'll see.