Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

What a fucking joke.

Ngannou dominated the fight, he was 5 rounds ahead on points at one point, Fury came back but was poor overall. Ngannou was brilliant, he never really looked troubled, a very "together" fighter. Fury looked confused and frustrated.

There was obviously no way that Fury was going to be allowed to lose and look foolish tonight. But he looked foolish, I feel. Ngannou won this in my book and many others will agree. The feeling in the crowd was that Fury was beat. Lennox Lewis saying that Fury won, fuck off you posh cunt.

Boxing jumped the shark years ago. It will only get more comical this decade with these YouTube backyard wrestlers and self-hype mongo-merchants who are no Don Kings, more like Burger Kings.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Total fucking fix! Governments especially uk gov are corrupt as well as fitba. Corruption is everywhere due to utter greed by cunts. Fucking cunts! 

Canz.

The UK government fixed a fight in Saudi Arabia coz fitba is corrupt as well.

Jesus christ.

Fury was fucking shite though. Looked like he didn't want to be there. Might not fight again. 12 month mental health (cocaine binge) break incoming.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Fury is the biggest conman boxing has ever seen. If I'd paid money for that shit I'd be sending the big shithouse an invoice for my money back.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Can you even call boxing a sport now? There is no real competition to find out who is the best it's all just like wrestling now. Utter shambles.

Did you watch it Moobster?

I blame these Saudi cunts.  Not to be trusted.  Like a new-world version of the hook noses.

Fury was poor but there's been some amount of utter pish spoken, "dominated" "out boxed" "easily lost" all massive overreactions imo.

I had it close, 95-94 is fine by me, the compu box stats back that up too.

Ngannou deserves a hell of a lot of credit though, he was a lot better than anyone thought he would be, especially after some of the videos of him training came out.

Fury will be a different fighter if/when he gets in with Usyk, now he might lose but I don't think he does, an awful lot of folk forgetting how vulnerable Usyk looked to body shots from Daniel fucking Dubois.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

Canz.

The UK government fixed a fight in Saudi Arabia coz fitba is corrupt as well.

Jesus christ.

Fury was fucking shite though. Looked like he didn't want to be there. Might not fight again. 12 month mental health (cocaine binge) break incoming.

I'm not saying uk gov corruption is connected to boxing fitba, im saying corruption is everywhere nowadays and its infuriating.

Yup fury is a cocaine ravaged nut job. Also had the other guy to win. Went to bed pissed off lol.

36 minutes ago, minijc said:

Fury was poor but there's been some amount of utter pish spoken, "dominated" "out boxed" "easily lost" all massive overreactions imo.

I had it close, 95-94 is fine by me, the compu box stats back that up too.

Ngannou deserves a hell of a lot of credit though, he was a lot better than anyone thought he would be, especially after some of the videos of him training came out.

Fury will be a different fighter if/when he gets in with Usyk, now he might lose but I don't think he does, an awful lot of folk forgetting how vulnerable Usyk looked to body shots from Daniel fucking Dubois.

One of the judges had it 96-93 to Fury? 

The heavyweight division is a complete joke. The fact this even went ahead while he's able to duck proper boxers shows that. 

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

One of the judges had it 96-93 to Fury? 

The heavyweight division is a complete joke. The fact this even went ahead while he's able to duck proper boxers shows that. 

He did.

It's an exhibition fight at the end of the day, Floyd and McGreggor had one, it comes down to money, Fury made more money last night than he would have from an AJ or Usyk fight at Wembley. 

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

He did.

It's an exhibition fight at the end of the day, Floyd and McGreggor had one, it comes down to money, Fury made more money last night than he would have from an AJ or Usyk fight at Wembley. 

Exactly my point. Heavyweight champion and his only fight this year is an exhibition?

The man, and Heavyweight boxing in general, is a fraud.

I thought at he time Ngannou won but the punch stats back up Fury edging it.  The judge who had it 96-93 should be taken outside and shot though, utter nonsense.

Appeared to me that fury took the fight way too lightly, looked as if he hadn't trained.  Reckon he beats Usyk though.

1 hour ago, NEM said:

I thought at he time Ngannou won but the punch stats back up Fury edging it.  The judge who had it 96-93 should be taken outside and shot though, utter nonsense.

Appeared to me that fury took the fight way too lightly, looked as if he hadn't trained.  Reckon he beats Usyk though.

Is scoring based on shots landed or the quality of them? And see that one when Ngannou came of his feet near the end, is that legal? Looked like it could kill.

Fury looked like shit.

21 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Is scoring based on shots landed or the quality of them? And see that one when Ngannou came of his feet near the end, is that legal? Looked like it could kill.

Fury looked like shit.

Superman punches are a good laugh, think they are fine in boxing but rarely seen.

For all his talent, Fury is just making a mockery of Heavyweight boxing. If he cared about his legacy, he'd have got it on with Joshua and Usyk by now, no excuses. Unless he convincingly beats both, I'll agree with Barry McGuigan when he says there's no comparison with Fury and the likes of Lennox Lewis. All things being equal, prime Ali, Foreman and Lewis would have all hammered Fury. Even Frazier, Holyfield and the Klitschko's would fancy their chances. 

I thought Ngannou won the fight he boxed amazing well.

For me before the fight you could easily see Fury was very nervous even when he was sitting on that throne 2 minutes before he went into the ring , his right leg and foot were shaking .

When the fight started he was nervous of taking a full on whack from Ngannou because he knew he'd to down .

Who on planet earth wouldn't be afraid of fighting that fearsome man in the ring 

Credit to Mike Tyson for preparing Ngannou for this fight without him the fight would have lasted 3 rounds .

The judges shame on you.

I think after that fight Tyson Fury has lost his unbeatable status and given other ranked boxer's belief.

• 2 weeks later...