Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brook got a real scare on Saturday. He took what Jones had though and just did enough.

Would like to see both of them fight again later on.

So its this weekend that the two biggest joker in boxing will fight. Haye v Chisora at upton park, still can't decide whether to get it or not for the comedy value or just leave it since its a joke.

Khan also fighting on Saturday night against Danny Garcia in Vegas

Decided to get the Haye v Chisora fight.

Chisora in the 4th

Khan got his WBA belt back which will be a boost to him. Not sure how his fight will go as I know nothing of Garcia

Garcia beat an aging 35 year old Morales on points in his last fight, and has not really fought anyone of real note prior to that. Khan to win.

Think I will get the Chisora V Haye fight as well,

Tup, your more than welcome to get the Dolphin Crossing across the Moray Firth and watch it in my humble abode...

No bother, tell him I'll chap him up at the back of 8.

You will nae doot see Boofon's much younger brother, hogging the ginger haired kid from across the road trampoline. He has averaged 16 hours per day of trampolining during the summer holidays.

Nota bene, Boofons much younger brother does not have ginger hair, nor Pat Sharpesque like his older brother Boofon.

You will nae doot see Boofon's much younger brother, hogging the ginger haired kid from across the road trampoline. He has averaged 16 hours per day of trampolining during the summer holidays.

Nota bene, Boofons much younger brother does not have ginger hair, nor Pat Sharpesque like his older brother Boofon.

:laughing:

Pat Sharpe has a Boofonesque haircut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tc2K4j4iqs

Huge age gaps between siblings always worries me.

I might give boofon's little brother a kicking, as a warning.

Huge age gaps between siblings always worries me.

I might give boofon's little brother a kicking, as a warning.

3 decade + gap.

However, Boofons faither is a "player", so fair play.

Don't be to hasty in the kicking of a 7 year old, when not trampolining they rule these streetz with collective vigilante force, just the other day I witnessed them decimate a seagull with copious amounts of water bombs, and are armed with a spud gun at all times.

3 decade + gap.

However, Boofons faither is a "player", so fair play.

Don't be to hasty in the kicking of a 7 year old, when not trampolining they rule these streetz with collective vigilante force, just the other day I witnessed them decimate a seagull with copious amounts of water bombs, and are armed with a spud gun at all times.

That's putting it somewhat mildly. :hysterical: