Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

Got some 23/10 on him on sunday night, that'll start me off but will be topping up every so often for sure.

Glad you had a good one VDA, my pal said it was amazing too, I'll definitely try get to Fury v AJ, that'll be great.

I couldn't recommend it more @@minijc

I've been to two big fights over the last year. Brook v Golovkin and now Joshua v Klitschko, the atmosphere at both was electric.

Alvarez v Golovkin confirmed for September 16th

• 1 month later...

If CM is getting $75-100M for this, he has played it brilliantly.

Definitely won't be that cash up front, but it surely can't be far off when PPV buys are taken into effect after.

For what it's worth, I think Conor's only chance is if he goes in and roughs Floyd about. He'll also need to feign kicks just to worry Mayweather. I'll be putting cash on a dq finish.

Definitely won't be that cash up front, but it surely can't be far off when PPV buys are taken into effect after.

For what it's worth, I think Conor's only chance is if he goes in and roughs Floyd about. He'll also need to feign kicks just to worry Mayweather. I'll be putting cash on a dq finish.

Mayweather has only KO'd 1 person in about the last 10 years, and he will be slower, and less powerful that pre retirement. Will likely be the usual of a points win for FM, unless CM can tag him clean with his left.

Mayweather has only KO'd 1 person in about the last 10 years, and he will be slower, and less powerful that pre retirement. Will likely be the usual of a points win for FM, unless CM can tag him clean with his left.

Floyd schools him for 12 rounds, IMO. Don't think Conor has the required skill to get near him.

Conor carries power, but not sure how that translates with the heavier gloves. He'll also be fighting someone with a great guard.

• 3 weeks later...

Mayweather fight is a complete joke however mug public are going to drive value in to his price, Mcgregor would struggle against most pro boxers so he has no chance against an elite boxer despite the fact he's been inactive, he simply doesn't have the skill set needed to compete with Floyd.

What was everyone's thoughts on Mayweather & McGregor presser last night?

Got to hand it to McGregor, his arrogance and gift of the gab are brilliant. He's going to lose but the build up to the fight will be massively entertaining.

Whatever happens McGregor has won this battle.

£75 Million or more for a fight win or lose.

I like McGregor, big mouth but can back it up unlike a few keyboard warriors on this forum

What I don't understand is how a pro boxer is able to absorb all his opponents blows to the head.

May weather is of course experienced in taking those punches.

UFC fighters surely cannot punch with the force of a pro boxer do how can Macgeegor expect to take any punch from Floyd?