Has Richard Hughes Evaded Burleys Radar

Burley seems content to pick pish from the championship and players he has worked with before, now I am not saying this boy is the answer, but he seems to be getting more games for Pompey and am surprised there hasnt been more call ups under Georsssssssge

No need. We have Darren Barr and Kris Commons. South Africa here we come!

Burley seems content to pick pish from the championship and players he has worked with before, now I am not saying this boy is the answer, but he seems to be getting more games for Pompey and am surprised there hasnt been more call ups under Georsssssssge

Would love to see him playing behind a central midfield of Darren Fletcher and Scott Brown. I think he was in the paper recently appealing for an opportunity...

He's better off out of the Scotland setup anyway, it's an absolute shambles these days, run by complete imbeciles.

Funny you should say that because I'd totally forgotten about him until I saw him in an interview previewing tonights match. Didn't realise he was even getting a game for Pompey either.

Maybe Burley thought the same...