Setanta Not Working

Yeah, its not working and just had someone call me to ask if they have lost it on sky too. No signal being received and all of the other setanta channels lost as well.

Quite embarrassing for them, as only an hour ago one of their managers was on Watchdog defending the company, their appallingly bad customer service and er...the fact that they have picture problems.

Yeah, its not working and just had someone call me to ask if they have lost it on sky too. No signal being received and all of the other setanta channels lost as well.

Quite embarrassing for them, as only an hour ago one of their managers was on Watchdog defending the company, their appallingly bad customer service and er...the fact that they have picture problems.

Hence the reason I cancelled. Was on freeview but was told I needed a new viewing card - the old one kept getting activated then deactivated a few days later as they thought the new card had arrived. 5 viewing cards (none of which arrived) and a couple of months later I cancelled as couldn't be bothered with the terrible service.

a message to setanta

if you want to increase the amount of viewers you have then change the commentary team. Burley and whoever that was last night are a joke

Craig Burley is the worst commentator on television. Excruciating to listen to, I had to turn off the sound again last night... the final straw came when he started shreaking about an incorrect offside decision against Liverpool, late in the second half.

Craig Burley is the worst commentator on television. Excruciating to listen to, I had to turn off the sound again last night... the final straw came when he started shreaking about an incorrect offside decision against Liverpool, late in the second half.

When he started to argue with Jeff Winter live on TV regarding a penalty decision a few weeks ago it was by far the most cringeworthy TV sporting moment of the year.

I just had to change channels.

Jackie Oakley, Motty, Robot Wars, Pleat, Taylor, Andy 'up his own arse' Gray, Mark Bright, there's more, but those would give him stiff competition for starters.