Euro 2016

Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland are planning a bid to host Euro 2016

Currently , Wales has the Millenium stadium that is suitable

Northen Ireland have none.

Scotland has Murrayfield, Hampden , Ibrox and Parkhead. But the same problem as Euro 2008 on 2 stadium from one city can be used.

A minimum of 8 stadia in 7 cities is required.

I imagine NI will re build there national stadium and another problem Cardiff would have two as well as Cardiff City are getting a new stadium, looks like a non starter to me.

Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland are planning a bid to host Euro 2016

Currently , Wales has the Millenium stadium that is suitable

Northen Ireland have none.

Scotland has Murrayfield, Hampden , Ibrox and Parkhead. But the same problem as Euro 2008 on 2 stadium from one city can be used.

A minimum of 8 stadia in 7 cities is required.

should have asked the rep of ireland to join too.

a celtic nations tournament.

i can see it now. the paranoid OF fans having a hissy fit after the SFA snub one of their ground oin favour for the other.

i'd be chuffed as feck if this came to us.

Cardiff x 2

Swansea x 1

Belfast x 1

Glasgow x 2

Edinburgh x 1

Aberdeen x 1

That's 8 stadia there, unfortunately with the expansion of the competition to 24 teams, we'll need more. Are Hibs planning on doing something more with Easter Road? Is Romanov serious about expanding Tynecastle? I think there's another stadium in Northern Ireland that could be used that's currently used for hurling or some bollocks.

Cardiff x 2

Swansea x 1

Belfast x 1

Glasgow x 2

Edinburgh x 1

Aberdeen x 1

That's 8 stadia there, unfortunately with the expansion of the competition to 24 teams, we'll need more. Are Hibs planning on doing something more with Easter Road? Is Romanov serious about expanding Tynecastle? I think there's another stadium in Northern Ireland that could be used that's currently used for hurling or some bollocks.

Are you allowed to have more than one City with multiple stadiums?

Switzerland & Austria managed fine. I would imagine three joint hosts would be too many, but then again, if theye are expanding the tourney it might just get the nod.

I read a couple of years back that UEFA were wanting to steer away from the two nation-hosted tournaments, but reckon they'll re-evaluate that with the larger tournament. Certainly can't see them voting in 3 host nations though.

I read a couple of years back that UEFA were wanting to steer away from the two nation-hosted tournaments, but reckon they'll re-evaluate that with the larger tournament. Certainly can't see them voting in 3 host nations though.

To be honest they can have it in as many countries as the want, as long as the host nations have to qualify too.