Watford V Tottenham

Must have been bought from the same shop as the ASC One lol

JimboJim copied the ASC one, scum bag.

HE ALSO copied me and my mates Spurs one, LOSER.

Yeah and he's a fooking bell end :suicide:

No offence to a certain poster that I know is good mates with him, but he is a tosser!

Who are you on about? His name doesn't even start with R.

His brother. I think JBJ is ok. I had a fallen out with him one game about JC, but soon saw the error of my ways, however think he's cool enough - its his brother I'm not a big fan of.

I hope your fishing.

He doesn't even have a brother.

:suicide:

that flags my mates. Watford are his english team. He bought a yellow and red st georges flag with aberdeen across the front and w f and c in 3 of the corners. In the 4th corner it says we hate rangers. Brilliant!!

Who are you Dazzy Deff?

Watford are his english team and Leeds, Doncaster and Spurs as well.

What the frigg it that about then ?

Leeds is who his first english team was, watford is because he has mates there, doncaster you don't even want to know and spurs he likes because me and a couple other folk support them.

He's a freak.

Leeds is who his first english team was, watford is because he has mates there, doncaster you don't even want to know and spurs he likes because me and a couple other folk support them.

He's a freak.

Complete and utter, I can understand people having a second team doon sooth but four because of the above reasons is idiotic.

His brother. I think JBJ is ok. I had a fallen out with him one game about JC, but soon saw the error of my ways, however think he's cool enough - its his brother I'm not a big fan of.

I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways. calderwood is a buffoon and always has been.

and it is me and my cousins flag. and as for you ss red, you can frigg off you nut. :hysterical:

I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways. calderwood is a buffoon and always has been.

and it is me and my cousins flag. and as for you ss red, you can frigg off you nut. :hysterical:

:banghead::thumbup1:

if ure from bod u will know who i am if u know mr r!! And as far as im aware, he dont like leeds donnie or spurs, only watford. U maybe are talkin about his cousin!

u from bod?

Nah I am JimboJims mate, it's him who likes all those teams.