Paul Ince

lack of intellect , inarticulate, tanned......... ring a bell ?
LOL. He is surprisingly inarticulate though, and seems to be getting less and less confident in front of the cameras the worse the going gets.

Fergies Man Utd Player to Managers - Bruce, Ince, Robson, Keane

Fergies AFC Player to Managers - Strachan, McGhee, Big Eck, God

Do we win that one?

Think Ince would have been better off spending a year or two more in the lower leagues. Seems to be out of his depth with Blackburn and still has a lot to learn. I'd be surprised if he was still manager come start of next year.

Meanwhile back at MK Dons - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ons/7765111.stm

Exactly what I was thinking. It's far too big a job for him at this stage in his career. It would be harsh to sack him so early on, but it's clear that he doesn't know what he's doing. If he stays, I think they'll be relegated.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7787940.stm

Blackburn have made an approach to Sam Allardyce over the vacant managerial position, BBC Sport understands.

However, it is not yet clear whether the former Bolton and Newcastle boss has been offered the job at Ewood Park.

Graeme Souness has ruled out a return to Ewood Park, telling the Lancashire Evening Telegraph: "I'm not your man, I can definitely say that."

Paul Ince was sacked as manager on Tuesday and Rovers hope to have his successor in place by Saturday.

"We will endeavour to have a new manager in place for Saturday's game with Stoke City," said chairman John Williams.

"But there are no guarantees and we must ensure that we get the right man."

Ince was dismissed by Rovers after only 17 Premier League games in charge.

Rovers are second from bottom of the Premier League and have not won in the league since they defeated Newcastle on 27 September.

After a winning start under Ince's tenure, Rovers have won only three of their 17 Premier League matches this season and are on a run of 11 straight games without a victory.

Allardyce, who has also been linked with the managerial vacancy at Sunderland, has been out of management since leaving Newcastle on 9 January.

But he was highly successful during eight years at the helm of Rovers' Lancashire rivals Bolton, establishing them in the Premier League during his time in charge at the Reebok.

Souness managed Rovers from 2000-2004 but when asked about the possibility of a return added: "I'm afraid you are talking to the wrong man.

"I don't know anything and have had no contact at all from Blackburn Rovers."