Man Utd V Sunderland

:fishing::fishing::hysterical::hysterical:

i'm almost asleep watching this althought that may be due to having a large tikka masala but this game certainly isnt helping.

sunderland camped in their own half and man utd cant break them down. Ronald just walked off the pitch and down the tunnel holding his ribs. he didnt eeven wait till he could be subbed.

one good thing is if it sends me to sleep i wont have the pish factor tonight

Can't believe Utd aren't well ahead. It's just one way traffic. Boring to watch one team dominate so much and even more boring when that team can't score.

Sunderland, 11 men behind the ball (and quite right too TBH). They've got West Brom at home ext week which is a very win-able relegation battle game.

Maybe Roy 'the chicken' walked too soon.

where did the lad raphael come from????

also - tevez banged in 4 on wednesday did he not?? why was he then on the bench??? fergie been taking tips fromthe orange

Raphael is a Brazilian, played with Fluminense.

Re Tevez: Fergie thought it better to stick with a winning team which is fair enough I reckon.

i understand sunderland have to defend for their lives t OT just like when most go to the OF up here but that was laughable by sunderland.

a joke club and i would piss myself with laughter if both them and their "sleeping giant" neighbours went down

yeah, but remember they are manager-less at the moment. it was to be expected. Roy Keane.... 'so much to answer for'

Rafael looks like a good prospect.

Tough game for United next week, away to Spurs, although arguably the toughest away game left....1-1 draw last season, last minute Tevez equaliser.

Should be good :ThumbsDown:

Is it on the box?

Rafael has been a revelation at Old Trafford this season. Can tackle, pass, shoot, beat a man, he's got the whole lot.

Berbatov on the other hand has been disappointing. Tevez adds far more to the team. After his 4 goals on Wednesday it was madness to leave him out today.

Rafael has been a revelation at Old Trafford this season. Can tackle, pass, shoot, beat a man, he's got the whole lot.

Berbatov on the other hand has been disappointing. Tevez adds far more to the team. After his 4 goals on Wednesday it was madness to leave him out today.

oh he certainly has, just highlights fergies timeless ability to spot a player, can see him being a very important player in years to come.

oh he certainly has, just highlights fergies timeless ability to spot a player, can see him being a very important player in years to come.

Veron, Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, Forlan, Massimo Taibi, Jordi Cruyff, Karel Poborsky, Andy Goram :ThumbsDown: , William Prunier, Laurent Blanc, Fabian Bartez, Mark Bosnic, David Bellion, Guiliano Maiorana, Erik Nevland, Viv Anderson, Mal Donaghy, Liam Miller, Neil Webb, Ralph Milne, Roy Carroll

to name but a few....

as I said: :ThumbsDown: