Free Kick Spray

Guest LondonScottish
Sounds like a good idea, The only thing is that the ref has to take the correct yardage for it to work, unlike the numpty at the last home game against Motherwell where he only took nine strides, so it would defeat the purpose really.

Is everyone's pace exactly 1 yard? :checkit:

Is everyone's pace exactly 1 yard? :hysterical:

If everyone was the same it would be great, The ref on the day paced out the yardage so the fan's could see him doing it as there was an uproar as the wall was only 5 yards from the ball, My count was 9 strides as myself and others around me counted it out, if your going to pace it like that you have to get your count right.

Thats what I said at the time. Refs know how many paces make 10yards. Some Refs do take 10, others 8. As far as I'm concerned the wall was 10yrds.

The rule states 10 he took 9 if you thought he was 10 thats fine by me thats your opinion, but your also blind. :hysterical:

If everyone was the same it would be great, The ref on the day paced out the yardage so the fan's could see him doing it as there was an uproar as the wall was only 5 yards from the ball, My count was 9 strides as myself and others around me counted it out, if your going to pace it like that you have to get your count right.

The rule states 10 he took 9 if you thought he was 10 thats fine by me thats your opinion, but your also blind. :hysterical:

Read the rules... it says 10yards... not 10 paces. Now who's blind..