Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It was deserved min, although she is a horrible, abhorrent "woman". It'll be interesting to hear how her labour goes once her waters brake.πŸ€”πŸ˜„

Great at creating energy.Β 

On 3/1/2024 at 6:47 AM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Thank you very much, Brian min. πŸ‘

It's good to be back.

I really appreciate your solidarity.πŸ‘πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±

Do the mods ping you a msg and tell you how long youre banned for and the reason for it?Β 

13 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Do the mods ping you a msg and tell you how long youre banned for and the reason for it?Β 

The Mods never sent us an email message or PM. They simply put up a notice at the end of a thread to say I was banned from posting and an icon to click on; "View Warning Details".

The ban was very quickly enforced min, barely a few nanoseconds had passed between the post and the banΒ .

Clicked on the icon and said the reason for my ban of 13 days, 2 hours was for: Leanne Crichton Non-Appreciation Thread "using abusive and offensive language contrary to the forum's accepted behavioural standards" (or words to that effect).

Β 

41 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The Mods never sent us an email message or PM. They simply put up a notice at the end of a thread to say I was banned from posting and an icon to click on; "View Warning Details".

The ban was very quickly enforced min, barely a few nanoseconds had passed between the post and the banΒ .

Clicked on the icon and said the reason for my ban of 13 days, 2 hours was for: Leanne Crichton Non-Appreciation Thread "using abusive and offensive language contrary to the forum's accepted behavioural standards" (or words to that effect).

Β 

Justice is swift and merciless in these parts …..as Barry from Auf Wiedersehn Pet , put itΒ 

• 2 weeks later...