Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

Actually watched that again on sunday, noticed an absolute prick I used to work with popped up in it.

😄😄. It's a grand film. Shame your prick of a ex-workmate appeared in it, creating "I want to deck/throttle him" feelings. 

I fully understand min with the venomous snitches and two-faced cunts I've worked with as well. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄. It's a grand film. Shame your prick of a ex-workmate appeared in it, creating "I want to deck/throttle him" feelings. 

I fully understand min with the venomous snitches and two-faced cunts I've worked with as well. 

It's complete shite min. 

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

I've been campaigning for it for a couple years now but Bebo not budging.

Sack the board.

Aye that's a fair dose of porridge for young Tup. I worry the forum may be too woke for him now.

28 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Tup was box office.

Wish I could find the thread where he opened up about his planned date, think it may have been the straw that broke the camels back and lead to his ban / hiatus. 

After he told Brian he was a 'man of violence' , it all went downhill. 

Was absolutely box office though. He was a good poster at his peak and fine lad in person.

16 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

The Hat is quite dull lately. Not enough petty fueds.

Still good enough to be premier source of irreverent humour, racism, anti-semitism etc.

but yes, there’s not enough of taking militant objection to leaving clothes pegs on the line etc 

1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

After he told Brian he was a 'man of violence' , it all went downhill. 

Was absolutely box office though. He was a good poster at his peak and fine lad in person.

Some old boy in Wick told him he was that. It was my house sale that led to his demise. Stupid arsehole.

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

Still good enough to be premier source of irreverent humour, racism, anti-semitism etc.

but yes, there’s not enough of taking militant objection to leaving clothes pegs on the line etc 

^ I will die on this hill 💪