Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

Disappointing that the clique have chased another regular poster out of the pub.

cant you cunts chase away actual pests like BigHatLogan or zeroisgod? 

Hanzo sent me a nice PM with a nice nod to musical capability

whos next for you bitches then? 

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Disappointing that the clique have chased another regular poster out of the pub.

Why did he leave? Realised no one missed him?

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Been a while since I've seen an "I'm leaving, guys!" message, and probably never seen a less convincing one ever :laughing: "Guys, Im like SO srs... look, here I go. I'm leaving now..." 

If he's going to let a few simpletons and bullies force him to change his username in a weak effort to make it look like he's gone then maybe he needed a better strategy in dealing with them. 

Kelt's always here with sound advice for anyone who needs it, though, be it which bears can and can't be tangled with (Black and lesser), who Aberdeen's next manager should be (Dave Challinor), or which Hurley to fuck first (trick question, it doesn't matter).

My DM is always available for advice with life's tricky situations. 

:thumbup1:

50 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

Re:hanz. An odd character. Sometimes clever, mostly annoying. He'll be back, if he's not already. Can't help himself. 

Go on...you know you want to 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Been a while since I've seen an "I'm leaving, guys!" message, and probably never seen a less convincing one ever :laughing: "Guys, Im like SO srs... look, here I go. I'm leaving now..." 

If he's going to let a few simpletons and bullies force him to change his username in a weak effort to make it look like he's gone then maybe he needed a better strategy in dealing with them. 

Kelt's always here with sound advice for anyone who needs it, though, be it which bears can and can't be tangled with (Black and lesser), who Aberdeen's next manager should be (Dave Challinor), or which Hurley to fuck first (trick question, it doesn't matter).

My DM is always available for advice with life's tricky situations. 

:thumbup1:

If you didn't block so many folk you'd realise you've been exposed as a fraud. 

Can someone quote me so Kelt can read this.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2