Chelsea Fans

Guest SS RED

True arsenal have had their golden period no doubt at all that they were the best team in the country at the start of the 00's a whole season unbeaten will never be accomplished again, magnificiant achievment.

Chelsea domintated the league for two seasons

Man united won the premier league more times then any team

and the only other team worth speaking about is obviously blackburn the only team out of the top three to win the title.

True arsenal have had their golden period no doubt at all that they were the best team in the country at the start of the 00's a whole season unbeaten will never be accomplished again, magnificiant achievment.

and the only other team worth speaking about is obviously blackburn the only team out of the top three to win the title.

I can really see Liverpool slipping to mid table mediocrity when Gerrard packs it in/leaves.

Arsenal will come good again and make a proper go of challenging for major honours every season but it'll take a few years.

18 years since your last title? thought it was more like 19? whatever i lose count, hey you might be able to get relegated soon and make 19 division 1 titles :banghead:

more chance of that i guess!

What did you win last season in order to achieve this label!

I believe Pompy won the fa cup, spurs one the league cup and man united won the premier league, i see no mention of liverpool there, infact you have to trawl all the way back many years ago to find the last time they won a cup :)

hurts dont it :)

Never mind this season :)

YNWA JFT 39

i hate it when people go on about 'the premier league as if nothign existed before it'. huddersfield have won the league as much as Chelsea.

Typical Liverpool fan, lose an argument, cover ears with hands and go na na na na na na na na na na na na

Flucked the CL in 05 and wasted millions in trying to keep up with Arsenal and Man U and still have a team that without Gerrard is average at best

Cue "most successful team in England" quote :hysterical:

How is the new stadium coming along :hysterical:

Lost the arguement? I didn't realise it was an arguement, Mancs are notorious for being so ignorant and (one for stoney) narrow minded, its impossible at times to have a football discussion with them because of it! I don't get how it can be an arguement when the 2 things I've listed there get in the way.....

Nice try though...........

How's Fergie doing at Man U.........since most Aberdeen fans follow Man U because of that?

:hysterical: