Liverpool Stealers V Bolton

Just for Roberto, thought I'd satart now, as I don't expect much joy after the game :sheepdance:

Hopefully the waiter will still be in his sick bed, and the poison dwarf will be running the touchline so he can get the full weight of dogs abuse that he deserves for this one. That may be the only thing we have to cheer at a venue where Bolton can boast an EPL record of P9, W0, D1, L8

I'll be there at the Stealerbowl for the first time, not exactly looking forward to it though. 2-0 the Stealers I reckon.

Just for Roberto, thought I'd satart now, as I don't expect much joy after the game :sheepdance:

Hopefully the waiter will still be in his sick bed, and the poison dwarf will be running the touchline so he can get the full weight of dogs abuse that he deserves for this one. That may be the only thing we have to cheer at a venue where Bolton can boast an EPL record of P9, W0, D1, L8

I'll be there at the Stealerbowl for the first time, not exactly looking forward to it though. 2-0 the Stealers I reckon.

its a fukin shithole, although nice and small like the reebok,

enjoy the area thats its in!! minks is not the word!

its a fukin shithole, although nice and small like the reebok,

enjoy the area thats its in!! minks is not the word!

Been past it many times rgu, I'm aware of the "salubrious" surroundings :sheepdance:

You'll love it FS

I hope so, we're taking a good crowd, and we more or less sold out Goodison's away end last boxing day, I imagine we should do the same this time, especially as we are surprisingly playing good football at the moment.

Steady now
I was at the Bok on Saturday, we were playing very very well, and it's not the first time this season. Stoke, Sunderland and even big parts of the Villa game. Bolton also defeded very well at OT until Styles stepped in to save them, so can defend when needed, but if the midget (or waiter) has done his homework and targets O'Brien in the air, and Steiner down the wings, you could rattle a few in. Steinson is great going forward but he's been exposed a few times defedning, and Andy O'B isn't the player of last season.

Jesus Bolton were pish. Megson got it all wrong, benched Davies which was unfathomable, played the deepest 4-5-1 which looked more like 9-0-1 or 9-1-0 most of the first half. Totally changed a team that had been playing well, and got what he deserved for it. Thoroughly deserved the scoreline if not worse. :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...
He's put on some weight now though, and isn't the player he once was. Infact was told he's more like "Dia" who played for Newcastle............and that was in the Brazillian league, couldn't imagine him in the Premiership. 8 years ago maybe, but not now.

If he couldn't hack it in the MLS he may as well pack it in altogether.