George Burley Would Take Boyd Back

GB forced the countrys best striker to do it, nooneelse, he was picngMFadden who had played and scored less than boyd ahead of him yet Boyd still had to prove himself.

Rubbish. Boyd couldn't even get a game for his club at the time. I didn;t agree with Burley not bringing on Boyd against Norway, but it's Boyd in the wrong here.

Rubbish. Boyd couldn't even get a game for his club at the time. I didn;t agree with Burley not bringing on Boyd against Norway, but it's Boyd in the wrong here.

Boyd had played in 7 of Rangers 9 domestic games in lead up to Scotland v Norway and had scored 4 goals in that time (compared to Fletcher who had just 2 goals in 11 games up to that game but went on before Boyd).

But why would Burley re-open the door publicly for a player he claimed had wrong attitude in training anyway?

Boyd had played in 7 of Rangers 9 domestic games in lead up to Scotland v Norway and had scored 4 goals in that time (compared to Fletcher who had just 2 goals in 11 games up to that game but went on before Boyd).

But why would Burley re-open the door publicly for a player he claimed had wrong attitude in training anyway?

Because he is gay? :ThumbsDown:

If I was in George's shoes Kris Boyd would have to suck my balls before he was even considered. :ThumbsDown:

OZD. What did you do to attract great vitriol from a couple of the mods on here? Thought you might like to articulate the position and get forgiveness for the new year.

I've never noticed you posting anything that has offended me, btw, despite me not agreeing with everything you've posted, but boy these two have it in for you!

Peace, brothers.

Twas only me - and no-one ever really gets my vitriol, just words that make it seem that way. No-one on here is a hun.

OZD. What did you do to attract great vitriol from a couple of the mods on here? Thought you might like to articulate the position and get forgiveness for the new year.

I've never noticed you posting anything that has offended me, btw, despite me not agreeing with everything you've posted, but boy these two have it in for you!

Peace, brothers.

A lot of people on here seem to have it for me.

It seems that if you rate the anti-christ Darren Mackie then your opinion on all other matters is invalid and you are clueless, have a pea-sized brain, sniff glue, take drugs etc etc.

I tend not to hold grudges but a lot of people do. A percieved offensive comment made in March has little influence on my opinions now but there are a lot of people with long memories on here.

Happy New Year RS

Well how come he just wished me a HNY then? You saying I'm schizo? Nae arguing like but I spik to masel in ma heid, nae publicly on here.

Only ONE person span the same person story. Just amazed it grew legs at all, albeit of tadpole strength. Just shows how stupid people are, online as well as off.

I was joking btw

GBGTF, his fault that he walked out in te first place now he is back on his knees with his palms out begging for big Kris to come back.

utter nonsense but no more than i expect from you

he would re-open the door because boyd has actually improved in training and his work rate is much better than previous. he was willing to do this for his beleved hunnery but not for his national side.

Good point. But Kris - what were his parents thinking? - is an arse to have spat the dummy and should apologise publicly before the country lets him back.

agreed