Carling Cup Semi's

Guest SS RED

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SS RED
is Anderson anywhere near fitness yet with that lot???

it would be some fairy tail if Burnley took out 2 of londons top clubs and a bottom half EPL side. mon the burnley.

HAHA....You forgot they have knocked out Fulham as well.

Guest SS RED
Will you actually go?

I am actually going, well if I can get tickets, this was planned earlier today, was supposed to be Sunderland away but it get's moved for the Final so defs trying to get tickets for it, the banner will get a run out as well.

I am actually going, well if I can get tickets, this was planned earlier today, was supposed to be Sunderland away but it get's moved for the Final so defs trying to get tickets for it, the banner will get a run out as well.

Good good at least you're making the effort. Wish I'd bothered my arse to try get tickets for League Cup Final of 99 or 2000 although sitting next to my Spurs supporting mate watching the 99 final ended up being torture for me. :tommy:

Guest SS RED
Good good at least you're making the effort. Wish I'd bothered my arse to try get tickets for League Cup Final of 99 or 2000 although sitting next to my Spurs supporting mate watching the 99 final ended up being torture for me. :tommy:

Who you support like? Leicster?