Clough Named As New Derby Manager

He's been a manager for over 10 years now!!!

Took him 10 years to build a champions-elect squad at Burton. He won't get that much time at Derby.

It is a massive step-up... Cloughies last signing for Burton was a winger from my amateur team a couple of months ago. Some of the other lads were up watching him make his debut at the Pirelli before christmas - they met Clough in the players lounge afterwards, said he was a really top bloke. I still hope he fails at Derby.

Enough of slagging the lad, He was not in charge tonight nor did he talk to the players before the game.

You are clear.... For now.

Not strictly true, Nigel Clough was in speaking to the players prior to kick-off. However, it sounds like it was no more than introductions, wishing them good luck etc...

Guest SS RED
No point in me slagging off Munich fans, because it is the meaningless cup.........cups teams like:

Derby

Burnley

Torquay

Histon

Forest Green

Tottenham

Cardiff

Bolton

Stevenage

Shrewsbury

Peterboro

Charlton

Scunthorpe

Swansea

Accrington Stanley

Luton Town

Ballmouth

Kettering

Those teams should be winning it every year really, the second rate teams that no one really gives a sh*t about. But for those sort of clubs, its like the FA Cup - because they never really get a sniff of anything bigger. Dead end clubs is what I call them.

:crossfingers::hysterical:

No point in me slagging off Munich fans, because it is the meaningless cup.........cups teams like:

Derby

Burnley

Torquay

Histon

Forest Green

Tottenham

Cardiff

Bolton

Stevenage

Shrewsbury

Peterboro

Charlton

Scunthorpe

Swansea

Accrington Stanley

Luton Town

Ballmouth

Kettering

Those teams should be winning it every year really, the second rate teams that no one really gives a sh*t about. But for those sort of clubs, its like the FA Cup - because they never really get a sniff of anything bigger. Dead end clubs is what I call them.

your post sums up everything that is wrong with the game. money has ruined it and teams like Liverpool etc dont care about certain competitions anymore.