Kaka To Man City

will be another schevchenko if this goes through, over rated, over priced has been who's had his best years behind him.

can see him bein pish in the premier league, wont be given the same time or space in the EPL to run at than in seria a.

He is not old yet, he is only 27 and he is in the top 5 best players in the world so I must disagree with you.

will be another schevchenko if this goes through, over rated, over priced has been who's had his best years behind him.

can see him bein pish in the premier league, wont be given the same time or space in the EPL to run at than in seria a.

Shevchenkos legs had gone by the time he signed for Chelsea and just couldnt handle the pace of the EPL.

Kaka at 27 would be hitting his peak, no reason to suggest he wouldnt be anything other than immense down there.

But would still have my doubts he'd actually go to City.

Shevchenkos legs had gone by the time he signed for Chelsea and just couldnt handle the pace of the EPL.

Kaka at 27 would be hitting his peak, no reason to suggest he wouldnt be anything other than immense down there.

But would still have my doubts he'd actually go to City.

schev was only 29 when he signed for chelsea and had scored nearly 30 goals for AC the season before. nae quite legs gone form.? :thumbup1:

In fact has there been any players signed from serie a that have been a success in the EPL? Im not sayin there hasnt been any but genuinely cant think of any, paolo di canio?

schev was only 29 when he signed for chelsea and had scored nearly 30 goals for AC the season before. nae quite legs gone form.? :thumbup1:

In fact has there been any players signed from serie a that have been a success in the EPL? Im not sayin there hasnt but genuinely cant think of any, paolo di canio?

That Zola guy was a bit good . .

Shevchenko just didnt have the legs to adjust to the English game. In a slower league like Seria A he did well but his powers were clearly deteriorating. Barely gets off the bench for them nowadays. Finished.

That Zola guy was a bit good . .

Shevchenko just didnt have the legs to adjust to the English game. In a slower league like Seria A he did well but his powers were clearly deteriorating. Barely gets off the bench for them nowadays. Finished.

argh how could i forget about him! just had a look at his stats (yes im playin football manger) didnt actually score that many goals for chelsea until his last season, i know his game was creating goals but just genuinely suprised he nerver scored more.

For Kaka (who has refused Real Madrid and Chelsea in the past ) to move to Man City it would need an outrageous bid , A world record plus some.

He is already the highest paid player in the world so it would need to be much much more to persuade him

TBH , I was expecting City to do this, But with the likes of Belamy , Cruz and Bridge being the news recently maybe not in this window.

Shevchenko was never the same player after Istanbul and when Dudek did the Dudek Dance.......he was scarred for life, and never became the player he was!!!!!!

Istanbul finished Shevva! :).

Roberto min you're almost as bad as England fans brining up '66 :spunk:

Back on topic, bbc goss column are reporting that Kaka will be offered

this is what my gripe with the EPL is all about not the actual football being played.

this kind of money is killing the game

True. Big clubs have always been able to offer more money than other, but still live within their means sort of, but the likes of Abramovich and the Arabs bankrolling Chelsea and City is crazy.