Jimmy Bullard

christ, fulham are my english team so im devastated by this news.

bullard is a poor mans gerrard. works his bollocks off all day long and raises the team around him. cracking signing by Hull and this kind of move will probably keep them in the EPL for a few years.

Phil Brown turning out to be a cracking good manager.

Very good signing, surprised at Fulham and surprised that noone bigger came in for him, i think he could do a job for any team (yes including the big 4) he is the type of player man city, Blackburn and Spurs are all missing, sign him and your team will have that bit extra which may stop you getting relegated.

Very good signing, surprised at Fulham and surprised that noone bigger came in for him, i think he could do a job for any team (yes including the big 4) he is the type of player man city, Blackburn and Spurs are all missing, sign him and your team will have that bit extra which may stop you getting relegated.

Man City have Elano and Ireland, Spurs have Modric, both need defenders not another in the same mould. Just saying :checkit:like

It seems a strange move for Fulham, probably their best player gone. Hodgson seems to have gamble that no-one would meet his demands judging by his press conference, seems like the first mis-step since he took over there.