Falkirk V Rangers

Had to be that wee f.ucking rat faced pr1ck that scored :unsure:

Tomorrow night, tbh I'd rather Celtic won as to the old firm it's just a 'diddy cup' that means nothing really, but if Utd win it, those w@nks will be giving it the big 'un for ages. Anyone else agree with that, or am I bitter? :poster_oops:

Guest Donforlife
3-0 now, Boyd.

im just back in from the game.

I live 5 mins from Hampden so strolled round for the game. in the Falkirk end obv.

Gee whizz.

Walking to the ground Im listening to the Huns chat away when one says:

" went inte the pub earlier right and there were 2 arab c unts, they f ucking turbans on and everyfing drinking a pint each, ah thought to myself wits happening to glesga...... c unts!"

then as the game was just about to start and I wasnt at the stadium yet 3 huns run by me heading for the game, the fat one shouts:

"oi youz b astards are gonna have te carry me, im gonna be sick....... then he was""" hahahaha

so im in the falkirk end and it appears they all hate Lee Bullen for a kick off (and no wonder, he is ultra useless, fingers crossed he plays on Sat).

Then it appears most of them have never been to a game before or dont really pay attention to their team:

eg

" that bloody chris mccann is murder out wide"

" who is that number 11? looks a player"

and then

" that number 9? is it Lovell? when did we sign him.... i hope he manages to get us a few goals!"

im not making this up... i was p issing myself.

Then when Im leaving the ground to top it all off a young guy (approx 17) turns to his and says:

" well Grandad, thats no much of a stadium is it?"

Grandad just shakes his head in disbelief.

as for the game. Lovell was one on one - missed and that was it. Easy street for the huns without breaking sweat.

Most falkirk fans appear to want Yogi out and a fair few want Mixu instead. strange days.

Final score. It was definately game over at 2-0

p.s. @ LewisRed - love the "get well soon" comment :applause:

Why thank you. :hysterical:

I live 5 mins from Hampden so strolled round for the game. in the Falkirk end obv.

Gee whizz.

" went inte the pub earlier right and there were 2 arab c unts, they f ucking turbans on and everyfing drinking a pint each, ah thought to myself wits happening to glesga...... c unts!"

then as the game was just about to start and I wasnt at the stadium yet 3 huns run by me heading for the game, the fat one shouts:

"oi youz b astards are gonna have te carry me, im gonna be sick....... then he was""" hahahaha

so im in the falkirk end and it appears they all hate Lee Bullen for a kick off (and no wonder, he is ultra useless, fingers crossed he plays on Sat).

Then it appears most of them have never been to a game before or dont really pay attention to their team:

eg

and then

" that number 9? is it Lovell? when did we sign him.... i hope he manages to get us a few goals!"

Then when Im leaving the ground to top it all off a young guy (approx 17) turns to his and says:

as for the game. Lovell was one on one - missed and that was it. Easy street for the huns without breaking sweat.

Most falkirk fans appear to want Yogi out and a fair few want Mixu instead. strange days.

Haa brilliant, quality couldnt stop laughing. :laughing:

Gee whizz.

eg

and then

:laughing::applause::hysterical:

Personally I think that you should have infiltrated the Rangers end. The report you would have brought back would have been hilarious, going on the principle that you would survive the stench.

Guest Donforlife
:laughing::applause::hysterical:

Personally I think that you should have infiltrated the Rangers end. The report you would have brought back would have been hilarious, going on the principle that you would survive the stench.

They really are inbred retarded scumbags.