Billy Dodds

When did Billy Dodds go the way of timmy?

I'm watching the Celtic V Dundee Utd game and he has been staring through Irish specks the whole night.

i) McGeady tackling Wilkie from behind, no card? Bill said used the expression "entitled to go for it."

ii) Loovens clearly holding Kenneth back on the edge of the box? Billy said "there was nothing in it."

iii) Hinkel's lucky break of the ball was 'fantastic' - Willo Flood's was 'lucky'

Am I being overly critical here? There's a few other things I can't put my finger on, is it just me - or has he Timmed out?

Otherwise this is a senseless post at a rubbish commentator... thoughts nonetheless

When did Billy Dodds go the way of timmy?

I'm watching the Celtic V Dundee Utd game and he has been staring through Irish specks the whole night.

i) McGeady tackling Wilkie from behind, no card? Bill said used the expression "entitled to go for it."

ii) Loovens clearly holding Kenneth back on the edge of the box? Billy said "there was nothing in it."

iii) Hinkel's lucky break of the ball was 'fantastic' - Willo Flood's was 'lucky'

Am I being overly critical here? There's a few other things I can't put my finger on, is it just me - or has he Timmed out?

Otherwise this is a senseless post at a rubbish commentator... thoughts nonetheless

Yes.

Guest Donforlife
he is just an excitable, uneducated, illiterate wee moron, who we, the paying public have to accept as some sort of analytical expert on the game

i agree - he is just thick as mince.

he is just an excitable, uneducated, illiterate wee moron, who we, the paying public have to accept as some sort of analytical expert on the game

Well summarised. The amount of rife that most football pundits come out with in Scotland is cringe-worthy. That Craig Paterson guy and Des Mckeown just when you think they can't eclipse the rubbish they've spouted previously they contrive to come out with belters. Dodds along with many others feel compelled to massage the egos of the old firm which doesn't make for a good broadcast