Wembley To Host 2011 Cl Final

The europa league is in dublin too, can you imagine the carnage if the huns get there. Manchester would be nothing compared to the potential of that powder keg!

In all seriousness, they'd have to rearrange the match.... it would be tantamount to Red Star Belgrade qualifying for a final in Zagreb. Probably worse actually.

Their would be a few savages "up to their knees in Fenian blood," that's for sure!

In all seriousness, they'd have to rearrange the match.... it would be tantamount to Red Star Belgrade qualifying for a final in Zagreb. Probably worse actually.

Their would be a few savages "up to their knees in Fenian blood," that's for sure!

You are probably right. Im sure the last time they were due to play in dublin the swtiched it to tranmere, and there were still problems. Its pretty sad that had to happen, what other team in the world would have to have a game of football moved when there isnt a war on?

I also thing that the chances of them getting to another final so quickly are pretty small.

You are probably right. Im sure the last time they were due to play in dublin the swtiched it to tranmere, and there were still problems. Its pretty sad that had to happen, what other team in the world would have to have a game of football moved when there isnt a war on?

I also thing that the chances of them getting to another final so quickly are pretty small.

yeah that was a game at tranmere in 1997(ish) rangers won 5-3 if i recall