Jimmy Bullard

Guest Donforlife

Guest Donforlife

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/f...cus/7860863.stm

I am right in thinking that Jimmy Bullard told Fulham he wasnt willing to play with only 16 months of his contract left??

Im sure he says that, totally bizarre. They pay his wages so ofcourse he should play.

later in the interview he does say that he was told in Jan he wont be getting a new contract but no wonder if he told them he wouldnt play.

Strange. Makes it worse they stuck by him when he was out injured for 16 months.

Your thoughts?

Hahah nah, just that I watched his interview on SSN last week, he is a fantastic guy from all of the stuff I have seen and been told, strange move but it was obvious that RH didna really like him.

by whom? Fabien Capello?

capello: hiya niall my lad, do u know that jimmy bullard is good to have about the place?

Hahah nah, just that I watched his interview on SSN last week, he is a fantastic guy from all of the stuff I have seen and been told, strange move but it was obvious that RH didna really like him.

I've watched said interview and he clearly states that he got on fantastically well with all the coaching staff and players. It was the board, not the manager, who were unwilling to sanction a contract extention for a player who will be 33 years of age when his current contract expires.

Hull were willing to offer him a longer deal, with greater security.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Donforlife
I was speaking to Jimmy Bullard at the weekend as i was down in the Hull area for work and he said that more or less what he says in the interview to me, he also said he felt Hull were a bigger team than Fulham and he didnt feel wanted by Fulham

see he is out for the season due to knee injury.

Could it have been that Fulham knew his knee was wrecked and punted him??

they must have been laughing all the way to the bank -

Guest LondonScottish
see he is out for the season due to knee injury.

Could it have been that Fulham knew his knee was wrecked and punted him??

they must have been laughing all the way to the bank -

Guest Donforlife
4 and a half year deal he signed, so he'll be back next season.

Still not sure they'll be a Premier League club though.

thats my point, he was bought, i would imagine, to help keep them up.

Guest LondonScottish
That's the point, they didn't. Read the article, Brown went against the medical and took Bullard anyway.

Thats why its so shocking. He'll be on a decent weage to boot.

• 2 years later...