Football Today.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well 0-0 v the Arse. mixed feelings, we were the better team even with 11 v 11 and a good team performance overall but should have won the game. Modric and Keane both should have scored.

Impressed with the boy Palacios, adds a bit of steel to the midfield and even helps going forward. Certainly covers a lot of ground.

West Ham v ManUre now. Tough game for Fergies mob this. Bobby Clark's record set to fall though. :)

Eboue shouldn't get another chance at Arsenal, he's let the side down on numerous occasions this season and clearly a head-case and all round prick.

Would've fancied Arsenal to nick it with 11 men even though Spurs played better on the day. Best hope of Champs League football next season is for Chelsea to keep falling apart :)

i just turned on ITV london and it was a pinture of the worlds biggest arsehole singing GSTQ - Ashley Cole

he has a face i'd never tire of booting

See their reformed supporters have been kicking off in espania today lobbing bottles and strangely oranges and passing cars and local fans.

Just watched a spell of Spain passing some lovely forward play with the ball across the ground.

Now i'm bored out of my mind seeing Engerlund pay the ball across and backwards while their players don't seem to be able to trap the ball very well either.

You should be watching Republic of Ireland V Georgia. Decent game (plus it means something), ROI went 1-0 down early on, then they had a goal disallowed, Georgia also had a goal disallowed. ROI got a penalty for absolutely no reason what-so-ever (Keane scored it) then a few minutes later Keane scored with his shoulder from a corner.

You should be watching Republic of Ireland V Georgia. Decent game (plus it means something), ROI went 1-0 down early on, then they had a goal disallowed, Georgia also had a goal disallowed. ROI got a penalty for absolutely no reason what-so-ever (Keane scored it) then a few minutes later Keane scored with his shoulder from a corner.

Trapantoni still undefeated i believe.

Got lucky tonight though. The penalty decision (which changed the game) was one of the most bizarre I have ever seen. :rolleyes:

Even watching the replays I couldn't fathom why it was given. :laughing:

For 'handball' apparently. Obviously never a pen, but they had a goal disallowed in the first half, which probably should have stood.