Andy Goram

In his brief Elgin City days he shagged a granny from Lossie who made Mimi from Shamless look hot. She was also multiple tattoos on her arms , Il try and fine a photo of her.

GRANNY-grabber Goram has had an interesting run of form with the ladies since splitting with Miriam.

Last January the Sunday Mirror revealed how he romped with 17- stone tattooed Fran Henderson.

Goram met Fran, 37, a size 22, in a nightclub in remote Lossiemouth, Moray, during a short spell with third division side Elgin City.

She told how he bedded her at a party after exchanging smutty text messages. He christened her "Mrs Big T**s" during the unlikely romance.

Embarrassed Goram issued a Bill Clinton-style denial: "I did not have sex with that woman." But Fran, a 44DD bust, insisted: "One thing led to another. We spent the night chatting and there was definite chemistry between us.

"He is definitely a boob man and he kept commenting on my assets.

"We ended up spending the night together in a room upstairs at the party.

"We were always talking and texting about sex - but that was the only night we managed to get it together."

And she said his performance between the sheets left her cold. "I wasn't impressed at all," said granny Fran. "To be blunt, he must be a morning man because he wasn't up to much that night. I teased him about it but then he got really furious."

In his brief Elgin City days he shagged a granny from Lossie who made Mimi from Shamless look hot. She was also multiple tattoos on her arms , Il try and fine a photo of her.

haha it was funny as f**k when he was at elgin, i was in the youth team at the time and some of the sh*t he pulled would not even be treated by a vet. used to be in joz every weekend with sad platic hun pricks hanging out the back of him, guy is a :thumbs:

Guest the shepherd
haha it was funny as f**k when he was at elgin, i was in the youth team at the time and some of the sh*t he pulled would not even be treated by a vet. used to be in joz every weekend with sad platic hun pricks hanging out the back of him, guy is a :)

:laughing::poster_oops: Absolute class.

haha it was funny as f**k when he was at elgin, i was in the youth team at the time and some of the sh*t he pulled would not even be treated by a vet. used to be in joz every weekend with sad platic hun pricks hanging out the back of him, guy is a :poster_oops:

Ha ha I seen him in jo's one sunday night with a bird on each arm, really don't have a clue how he managed it. He was stood at the bar giving it the the big I am.

• 3 years later...

he was banging a lads wife through in Arbroath few year back, he was up as a speaker at the Arbroath sportsmanship dinner, ended up in nightclub de vitos after it and next thing he is walking hand in hand with this scary spice lookalike back to hers....turns out she had 4 kids who were all gers die hards and she got them all outta bed ranging from 3yrs-17yrs to meet the legend that she brought home, then sent them off to bed after 5mins so that she could get a ride

• 1 month later...