The Most Important Friendly In The World Tonight

David Pleat as the teams come out, need I say more........ :laughing:

This had just been preceded with his fatuous comments when a shot of England waiting in the tunnel was shown - "England being kept waiting by the Spanish, they do like to play these mind games"..........for a friendly? :hysterical:;)

This had just been preceded with his fatuous comments when a shot of England waiting in the tunnel was shown - "England being kept waiting by the Spanish, they do like to play these mind games"..........for a friendly? :hysterical:;)

David Pleat is and always will be a bampot.

3 times we've heard about englands perfect record in the qualifiers.

Pleat is a b@llb@g. Really does my nut in. I do love seeing the English fail. Pretty much down to the fact that the pundits etc think that they should be best in the world. You would have thought that not qualifying for the euros would have been the reality check that they needed but obviously not. Hoping Croatia take their group but if England do qualify then it usually leads to us Scots having a good summer chuckling away at their failures once again