Milan Derby

Guest Donforlife
Brilliant shout. That's the wife sent packing to the kitchen to watch dancing on ice and make ma diner.

the woman is more than 5 months pregnant for god sake.

you should be making the dinner?

incidentally is the diet off?

the woman is more than 5 months pregnant for god sake.

you should be making the dinner?

incidentally is the diet off?

I was informed that there would not be a disruption to service; otherwise I would never have agreed....

No. Still going strong. Week 6. Some shity M&S aubergine thing. Didn't even have a pie at the game yesterday. 4 pounds to go.

Guest Donforlife
I was informed that there would not be a disruption to service; otherwise I would never have agreed....

No. Still going strong. Week 6. Some shity M&S aubergine thing. Didn't even have a pie at the game yesterday. 4 pounds to go.

good effort.

I just had oven baked camembert, followed by steak & chips with salad and now the fudge pudding is on its way.

tremendous.

Enjoy your shity aubergines!!

Guest Donforlife
Good stuff - let us know who wins...

what a farce the covrage is.

the commentating is miles ahead of the game.

I knew Adriano had scored whilst the cross was stlll going in.

murder.

1 nil Inter incidentally.

Guest Donforlife
It was only half an aubergine thing in the end. Some crappy fish pie and green pees as well. Not great. Donforlife's just on the wind up cause he knows that's my favourite meal. So much for solidarity.

i swear its what I had.

I can still taste the succulent steak now. wonderful.

M&S dine in for

Guest Donforlife
I've got no doubt it's what you had. It's your insistence on describing it in great detail that I object to. You owe me a fudge donought when this things all over. St Mirren away I reckon.

an interesting attempt at spelling donut.

Guest Donforlife
I think what CD was aiming for (and you should be too Donforlife) was doughnut ;)

haha

I'm nowhere near as old as centraldon and cant be expected to get everything right.

CD has NO excuse.

I think what CD was aiming for (and you should be too Donforlife) was doughnut ;)

Quite! I hold my hands up. I knew it had dough in it. That's what I was aiming for. I can only apologise and promise to do better. At least I am using an english spell checker. Donforlife's on a Mac; I don't think he has a choice.