Parking Wardens

zig-a-zig-ah

Which bit of "No waiting at any time." don't you understand?!!

:laughing:

:cry:

I do understand, just find the whole setup corrupt.

It's a residential area, it wasn't blocking anything, and it was night-time.

You need to pay for a permit to park where you're property is, and you get bugger all protection from vandals etc.

Like I say, I know I'm in the wrong, but the whole system sickens me to the pit of my belly!

Guest Donforlife
:laughing:

I do understand, just find the whole setup corrupt.

It's a residential area, it wasn't blocking anything, and it was night-time.

You need to pay for a permit to park where you're property is, and you get bugger all protection from vandals etc.

Like I say, I know I'm in the wrong, but the whole system sickens me to the pit of my belly!

YOU chose to park on a double yellow.

YOU know thats not allowed.

YOU therefore deserve a parking ticket for being so retarded!!!

• 7 years later...

Thought this thread would do for this.

http://stv.tv/news/west-central/1345876-man-to-pay-3000-in-private-parking-fees-after-legal-action/

Ocha! cunt. £3k settled out of court.

Like cashing out early when your accumulator is up with 15 mins to go. But not really. :laughing:

Hope it was an Orc.

i always think of the sort of absolute bastard it must take to work for a company like Eurocarparks.

'I work in HR for Eurocarparks', that sounds like the most soulless wasted life I could imagine. I'd sooner take a bullet than spend a day wearing a shit tie in a bullshit office.

i always think of the sort of absolute bastard it must take to work for a company like Eurocarparks.

'I work in HR for Eurocarparks', that sounds like the most soulless wasted life I could imagine. I'd sooner take a bullet than spend a day wearing a shit tie in a bullshit office.

No you wouldn't.

• Upvote 1

You've Nae clue puddles.

Office life, 9-5, is so easy it's unbelievable.

You've Nae clue puddles.

Office life, 9-5, is so easy it's unbelievable.

I'd spend the entire shift fighting sleep, oh the heat and fuck wearing a shirt and tie every day.

Every time I wear a suit it looks as if I've chored it.

Proper Workie me.

Easy to get fat, Bloots. And having to go to meetings, where folk care about money, gads.

Today I was speaking about the Gothenburg run with a man whilst putting maggots in a tea bag onto his leg.

I'm with Jigot, I look like a petty theif in a suit. I'm Nae petty though, only steal hearts.