Let's All Laugh at the Huns

The fact that they have made a bid for Grant Holt says it all...and it's been knocked back... :lolrangers: (Sheepiekevs favorite but Redstar using it...makes a change :laughing:) McCoist must be losing it..I reckon Lambert would rather let Holt go on a free than take Hun cash for him...Grant Holt fucking hell!!

Are you trying to say that Holt's not a good player like?

Oh this day just gets better and better :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality moment on SSN there... boy outside the Rangers training camp confirmin that with Jelavic gone they won't be getting anyone else in, effectively leaving them without a striker for the remainder of the season. Camera cuts back to Jim White in the studio looking momentarily crestfallen before regaining his composure and continuing to witter pish about English transfers...

:lolrangers::hysterical:

Quality moment on SSN there... boy outside the Rangers training camp confirmin that with Jelavic gone they won't be getting anyone else in, effectively leaving them without a striker for the remainder of the season. Camera cuts back to Jim White in the studio looking momentarily crestfallen before regaining his composure and continuing to witter pish about English transfers...

:lolrangers::hysterical:

:hysterical:

Jim Whyte is a bellend

This is all brilliant but will still require spl managers to have the ambition and the balls to have a go at the Huns to make them truly suffer. Too many of them are still all too happy to write off games against rangers. McCall, Houston, hibs gaffers particularly guilty. If the Huns continue to win games easily with that side, it will confirm that it is an acceptance of inferiority from the other clubs rather than a shortfall in quality that is the problem in Scottish football.

Share issue?

Board restructuring?

Ian Durrant going to stop being a weasel faced cunt?

The first two are possible but the third no chance.

Ha ha. You just beat me to the punch and was going to post similar.

Even the RC conversion would be more of a possibility!

:laughing:

Think there would have to be some sort of "Face Off" scenario for Kebab heed to lose the weasel look.

Durrant reacts to the latest Craig Whyte revelations this morning.

lt_weasel_frontal.jpg

and...

A weasel, yesterday.

4268303061.JPG

Thats some waffle from Whyte, admits to selling the season tickets, but how much, one year's worth, two years worth etc, which you get 70% of the amount as pure cash , they are utterly fxcked. If he feels the DR are at it he should be taking them to court, he isnt.

Tup is way behind the curve on Chick Young, I called for his sacking about 2 years ago when he was foaming for John Fleck's inclusion in the Scotland squad, he is an imbecile (Young)

• Site Sponsor

Thats some waffle from Whyte, admits to selling the season tickets, but how much, one year's worth, two years worth etc, which you get 70% of the amount as pure cash , they are utterly fxcked. If he feels the DR are at it he should be taking them to court, he isnt.

Tup is way behind the curve on Chick Young, I called for his sacking about 2 years ago when he was foaming for John Fleck's inclusion in the Scotland squad, he is an imbecile (Young)

Many of us since joining this forum have been saying that getting rid of the OF is the only way that Scottish football will flourish.

He's got leg aids

:laughing:Funny

Share issue?

Board restructuring?

Ian Durrant going to stop being a weasel faced cunt?

:hysterical:

Admin? :crossfingers:

Unlikely what with the Jelavic money, but you never know.

I doubt Everton paid cash in hand in one lump sum and they need to pay half of it to Rapid Vienna or whoever. They'll see very little of this cash given they also have months of tax and NI payments now to make. Allegedly.

How these fuckers are permitted to continue this charade is beyond me.

Would be very, very surprised if McCoist went anywhere.

He is a died in the wool Hun so he won't walk no matter how bad things get.

They can't sack him - no money to pay compo and who else would take that fucking job?

Wonderful to see all this negativity surrounding those cunts again though, I hope they suffer nothing but abject misery for years to come :lolrangers:

• Site Sponsor

Would be very, very surprised if McCoist went anywhere.

He is a died in the wool Hun so he won't walk no matter how bad things get.

They can't sack him - no money to pay compo and who else would take that fucking job?

Wonderful to see all this negativity surrounding those cunts again though, I hope they suffer nothing but abject misery for years to come :lolrangers:

Jimmy