Giovani Dos Santos

He looked the business for Barca too.

Saw him in the friendly v Hearts and he looked fantastic.

Fair play to the boy though, not getting a game with Spurs so goes out on loan just to get a game.

He looked good pre-season with Spurs but didn't really do much when given a chance during the season. Mind you, the whole Spurs team have been sh*t this season so it can't have been easy for the lad.

• 1 month later...
He was fkn woeful at Barca like in competitive games, i'll stick my ample neck out and say Bojan will go the same way.

Am not sure about that, can see that Bojan has got what it takes, just needs to develop a bit more, with the right people around him helping him I can't see why he can't.

Am not sure about that, can see that Bojan has got what it takes, just needs to develop a bit more, with the right people around him helping him I can't see why he can't.

I'm not sure either, i've heard for years about how talented he's meant to be but seen precious little evidence of it in La Liga, unlike Messi when Bojan gets a kick he gets flustered and loses focus. Just think he may be technically amazing but if you can't ride a challenge then you'll not make it very far, similarly if you can't header from 3 yards.......I know thats not really a strong part of his game and even if your comparing him to Messi.

I'm not sure either, i've heard for years about how talented he's meant to be but seen precious little evidence of it in La Liga, unlike Messi when Bojan gets a kick he gets flustered and loses focus. Just think he may be technically amazing but if you can't ride a challenge then you'll not make it very far, similarly if you can't header from 3 yards.......I know thats not really a strong part of his game and even if your comparing him to Messi.

10 goals in his debut season for Barca, Beating la liga record held by Raul.

And he has more champions league goals this season than Ronaldo.

Bojan certainly has what it takes.

• Admin
10 goals in his debut season for Barca, Beating la liga record held by Raul.

And he has more champions league goals this season than Ronaldo.

Bojan certainly has what it takes.

Ronaldo scored 34 goals in his debut season with Barca...