Celtic Vs Rrrrrrangers

It's games like these where you wish it was possible for both sides to lose

Alas this is not possible, I wish it was but we live in the real world. In an ideal world the Tick will Slaughter the Hun b*stards, well i hope they do anyway. I hate both the chunts, but by a large margin i hate the Hun the worst, People may say hate is a strong word, But when you have downed a couple of bottle of great wine....Who really gives a sh*t ;)

Alas this is not possible, I wish it was but we live in the real world. In an ideal world the Tick will Slaughter the Hun b*stards, well i hope they do anyway. I hate both the chunts, but by a large margin i hate the Hun the worst, People may say hate is a strong word, But when you have downed a couple of bottle of great wine....Who really gives a sh*t ;)

I've decided to hate them equally. That's a big shift for me. But to hate one more than the other implies that we have a preference and worse, that we care. And I don't. They can both f*ck off. And don't believe this pish about them being enemies. They're not. They are in it together. Bigots unite. It's us against them.

I've decided to hate them equally. That's a big shift for me. But to hate one more than the other implies that we have a preference and worse, that we care. And I don't. They can both f**k off. And don't believe this pish about them being enemies. They're not. They are in it together. Bigots unite. It's us against them.

Always hated Rangers more and always will. Thereso I hope they are on the end of more broken legs than the other lot.

A lot of people hate the Huns more but I hate them both equally. It will be a sh*te draw going to penalites, that or the Huns will just edge it I think. They have been gash but Celtic are even worse. As I heard someone say, the winner will be the best out of a bad bunch

Best moment of the final there.... handbags between Neil Lennon & Barry Ferguson - I wish they'd knocked each other out!

Incidentally, how bad is Samaras.... a worse finisher than Darren Mackie?

Aye. That was an absolute sitter. By the time he shot though the angle was getting quite tight and he should have squared it.

Aye. That was an absolute sitter. By the time he shot though the angle was getting quite tight and he should have squared it.

I knew he wasn't going to score as soon as he received the ball... one of the most unconvincing strikers I've seen in a Celtic jersey. Since he's come on he's done precious little, other than slash at the ball a couple of times with his sand wedge.